SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  SKIP's STOLEN BOARDS
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

SKIP's STOLEN BOARDS

slob-air
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
No.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:07 pm Reply with quote
thank god

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Man, that is one heavy list of history. I really hope the bag of dicks that stole these, understands just what he has gotten his on, and doesn't do something fucking stupid with them. Sucks that people nowadays are inherently asshats, and would rather steal shit than actually work for it.
vaskateboards
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Wow this really sucks!
I think he recently posted a picture in front of his garage though and I was thinking that that was damn risky.
Hope those dudes get their head knocked good
Hal9000
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quote
This is terrible. Smells like an inside job, someone with knowledge of what he has/had plus, they didn't wipe the place out so they were definitely going for specific items.

Karma will catch up to whoever did this.
Dr freedom
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Hal9000 wrote:
This is terrible. Smells like an inside job, someone with knowledge of what he has/had plus, they didn't wipe the place out so they were definitely going for specific items.

Karma will catch up to whoever did this.

Looking at the lane way location of his garage & assuming none of the others were popped open, I would say this is very plausible

slob-air
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:02 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
They did miss a few seriously valuable decks in there though so that's kind of weird.

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am Reply with quote
I agree... Seems like an inside job. Someone had to know Skip, and know in advance about his shit. Therefore, the usual suspects, i.e. eBay and Craigslist would probably be avoided. Also Pawn shops would be avoided. I'd say check in with oversees buyers, and possibly nearby flea markets! Flea markets are goddamn breeding grounds for crooks and criminals. You know at least 80% of everything there is fucking stolen!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:01 pm Reply with quote
The rarest of the rare. There HAS to be some info on these coming from somewhere eventually. What collector would want to hold onto such a unique liability.

Dear thief, do yourself a favor and return these somehow. Time is not on your side. Information will leak slowly or suddenly. Do the right thing so you have a chance to restore your rep and avoid further consequences.
Jr_Racer
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Backround05 wrote:
The rarest of the rare. There HAS to be some info on these coming from somewhere eventually. What collector would want to hold onto such a unique liability.

Dear thief, do yourself a favor and return these somehow. Time is not on your side. Information will leak slowly or suddenly. Do the right thing so you have a chance to restore your rep and avoid further consequences.

Something that has always confused me regarding theft of items that actually ARE rare (art, vintage cars, Skip's stuff): Who would actually buy them? They could never see the light of day again, and only an idiot would buy them hot, and probably at nowhere near their true value. The minute they hit the market, they would be recognized as the stolen items, and the ass whoopin that would follow....whew- not worth it.

So, whoever has them CAN'T ride them, CAN'T display them, CAN'T sell them for what they are truly worth and REALLY can't boast about "owning" them.... Pisses me off that part of this sport's history just became as non-existent as if they were in a house fire...

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next