SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  OTF (out the front) Automatic switchblade knives
Page 1 of 1    

OTF (out the front) Automatic switchblade knives

guntotingskatepunk
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quote
These come straight out of the front. Spring action, slide of a button and the blade shoots out. Very cool knives and great to carry. Both of these knives have not been used or carried. They've been in my safe since I purchsed them originally.

Each knife is $80.00 conus.

This is a Benchmade "clone" of their infidel. Measures 8.75" opened with a 3.75" blade. Blade is 2 toned and half serrated. Comes with a nylon sheath for the belt. Knife has a good, deep pocket clip and comes in original box.

This one is a Microtech "clone" of a Troodon. Knife is unused and comes in original box, includes nylon sheath with belt loops. 2 toned double sided blade is 4" long and half serrated on each side. Has a great, deep pocket clip and glass breaker.

Last edited by guntotingskatepunk on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Shoot me a PM if interested. I will probably put more of my auto collection up, so check back now & then.

Page 1 of 1