SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  test pilots wanted
Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

test pilots wanted

nugz
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:29 am Reply with quote
I am looking for a few test pilots (free decks only, some stickers, maybe a shirt if we have any) in the near future. This is not a sponsership......Because im not gonna make you sell my decks .

You dont have to be a great or even a good longboarder, You just have to be stoked about skating. Nugz is a small company and we are still poor so you might get a free deck once every 3 or 4 months. If we pick you up as a Test Pilot all you have to do in return is spread the word of longboarding and send us pics of you bombing hills, ditches, street carving, etc by email and allow us to post your pics on http://www.Nugz.com and maybe drop me a line and give me some feedback from time to time., Thats It, Thats All, No selling, no whoring yourself, no logos on your webpage,no logos for your avitar unless you want to, its all up to you, you can tell your friends who you ride for and then again you dont have to. i dont care, I just wont make you do that kinda sh!t.

Non Americans are encouraged to apply...... If you actually compete in events thats cool too. If any of you want to be a Nugz Test Pilot, just send a video of yourself skating and explaining why you would make a great test pilot. (If you want your video back please include a self adressed stamped envelope) (dvd, vhs format only) To..

Nugz Longboards
606 10th ave NW
Rio Rancho, NM
USA

Thanks

Tony

Owner, Shaper, Test Pilot

Nugz Longboards

Baked Fresh Daily.
SkateRags
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:51 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
This is interesting. I dont own a longboard, never really rode one either, except for a few rounds on a Afroman Hustler.I hear good things about them but in the back of my head it always seemed like it was for guys who gave up. Sorry all you long board lovers, not that my opinion is important.
When I saw the Zoo York deck I thought well maybe I ought to give this a try, all those guys cant be wrong.
I think you may have trouble getting video out of some of us in the cold snow locked states this time of year.
SK878
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jun 2003 Posts: 632 Location: Phantom 309 Lounge - Fairview, TN
If you think longboarders are guys that have given up you should check out Gravity's Flow DVD. All longboarding and it KILLS, a great skate video -
SkateRags
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:15 pm Reply with quote
I have seen some Gravity and TVS videos and I always said man what if those dudes were riding short boards. Some of it just doesnt look right to me, some of it is way killer and some of it looks weird, just being honest.
But I am willing to give it a try to see what I am missing.
LLpeteJ
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:41 pm Reply with quote
i like nugs and i like longboards does that count?? and your page dosnt work
Smakutus
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
Let's see some of your decks..

I have the Gravity Team travels video and it's awesome. Jeff Budro is one of my favorite skaters to watch.. I met him at Kona a couple of years back. He was repairing cracks in the snake run before their big contest. I was skating and stopped to talk with him about the repairs when he told me his name was Jeff and he skated for Gravity (At that time..) I was like "Budro?" No way..

Outt..
Jeff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ghostcavalry
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:24 pm Reply with quote
We don't have a vid cam, how about a Polaroid (I know, very funny) I'd love to be a test pilot for one of yer new decks.
chrisolden
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:27 pm Reply with quote

Howdy,
I've been super stoked on my 3 longboards;
BDS Longboard, Afroman Hustler and Numb-
chuck.(although I don't think the Hustler is a
true longboard, it skates much more like a
shorter deck) I think that longboarding is truly
a different approach than with shortboards.
STYLE is what it's about.
But yeah, those Gravity guys KILL it on their
decks. What? Just because ollieing on a long-
board isn't easy, longboarding is for guys who
"gave up"? Sure...
Go bomb one of those ditches in N.M. and talk
about BALLS then.
Chris Olden
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:26 pm Reply with quote
id love to test pilot as well. i compete in local longboard races and have a lot of friends who longboard. i also have some great local ditches and skate my local vans regularly. so yeah, id be interested. please email me at [email protected]

edit: i looked at your web page and could not find any contact info or any board pictures. could you email me some?

[ This Message was edited by: letsgoskatepool on 2004-01-19 21:28 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
brett
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:36 am Reply with quote
hey.

i ride long boards and im in new zealand and lookinmg for products to promote..
however ur site doesnt work..i can fix that to if you want as i do some web design..email me

[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 3    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next