SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Dogtown Longboards...
Page 1 of 1    

Dogtown Longboards...

DunnDiego
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:25 am Reply with quote
Just saw a couple of ne LBs at the tradeshow, looks like my style for sure. I'll see if I can get pics....
wreckordist
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:01 pm Reply with quote
I bought my wife a DogTown Surf Skate longboard and I was pretty impressed. She really wanted a DogTown deck after seeing the DogTown and Z-Boys dvd, especially a deck with the cross as part of the graphics. So this Surf Skate deck fit the bill. I have longoards by Bulldog and Factory 13 and I feel that they are the finest out there. For something that is mass produced I think it would be hard to beat the Bulldog stuff. I'm sold for life, as long as the quality stays at least the same. And my F13 custom is just built like a tank! Super High Quality!!! I've heard the DogTown decks loose their "pop" but, so far, it's held up well and I like it a lot and she loves it, which is what really matters in this case. It's shape and graphics are nice and it's proven to be extremely functional. So, for her, it's perfect and I enjoy it as well. For cruising and carving neighborhood hills it's awesome. I've been thinking of getting the Layback from Wayback just to have for the nastalgia value, even if the pedigree isn't quite what it once was.

Page 1 of 1