SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  NOS Santa Cruz Grosso Demon. White. In shrink.
Page 3 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

NOS Santa Cruz Grosso Demon. White. In shrink.

plateaux
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
yeah Astaley is very much missed ...
bump for POWELL trades
zowenso
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Bump. Im considering a trade for my Grosso demon.

Id be looking for a nice, used, Powell Peralta Brite-Lite PPP logo deck (picture below)....PLUS CASH or another used deck, depending on what it is. It would have to be the right BL PPP deck and the right amount of cash/extra deck to make it happen. As far as color, yellow would probably be my first choice for the BL PPP, but i would consider any color.

I would also look at Powell Peralta personal rider decks, EXP decks, one offs, stuff like that.

As you can see, the black register is off on the Grosso, but ive spoken to several members here and they all said it wouldnt effect the value and most said they cant remember the last time they have seen a Grosso demon in shrink. Although for most, the shrink doesnt make a difference and would most likely come off. Im not touching it. The deck has a few, VERY minor scuffs. I have probably 20 or so close up pictures. Its tough to photograph a deck with the shrink on, but the pictures i have pretty much show whats up. If someone has something i would consider, i will pm or email you the close up pictures I have.

PLEASE PM any photos of decks you may consider trading.

This deck IS NOT FOR SALE. Sorry.

Thanks, Owen.

This is the VERSION im after. I would also be looking for something much cleaner. Yellow preferred. Thanks.

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Bump.

Id be looking for a nice, used, Powell Peralta Brite-Lite PPP logo deck (picture below)....PLUS CASH or another used deck, depending on what it is. It would have to be the right BL PPP deck and the right amount of cash/extra deck to make it happen. As far as color, yellow would probably be my first choice for the BL PPP, but i would consider any color.

I would also look at Powell Peralta personal rider decks, EXP decks, one offs, stuff like that.

As you can see, the black register is off on the Grosso, but ive spoken to several members here and they all said it wouldnt effect the value and most said they cant remember the last time they have seen a Grosso demon in shrink. Although for most, the shrink doesnt make a difference and would most likely come off. Im not touching it. The deck has a few, VERY minor scuffs. I have probably 20 or so close up pictures. Its tough to photograph a deck with the shrink on, but the pictures i have pretty much show whats up. If someone has something i would consider, i will pm or email you the close up pictures I have.

PLEASE PM any photos of decks you may consider trading.

This deck IS NOT FOR SALE. Sorry.

Thanks, Owen.

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Nice...wish I had

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:36 am Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
awesome deck. it makes me wanna sniff some glue.

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quote
big.kahuna.burger wrote:
awesome deck. it makes me wanna sniff some glue.

So that explain it

BUMP.

I would also look at Powell Peralta personal rider decks, EXP decks, one offs, stuff like that. Cool stuff.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:18 am Reply with quote
Somebody offer him the decks he wishes so he can finally sell the demon and not longer torture me!
zowenso
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:11 am Reply with quote
Skatetilldeath wrote:
Somebody offer him the decks he wishes so he can finally sell the demon and not longer torture me!

Yeah people. Let's go!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:22 am Reply with quote
Bump

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Feb 2006 Posts: 3479 Location: san jose,california
Lpark might have the Powell your looking for I'll let you know owen

Page 3 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next