SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Ikōn Skateboarding: NEW Eco-Friendly Skateboard brand
Page 1 of 1    

Ikōn Skateboarding: NEW Eco-Friendly Skateboard brand

tamaralucca
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Hello everyone !
My name's Tamara Lucca, i work for new skateboard brand called "Ikōn Skateboarding" at the promotional department and i'm here to present you its eco-friendly concept.
Ikōn Skateboarding's products are created from natural organic and/or recycled/recyclable materials using non toxic inks, glues or other substitutes. The brand is created and established by T.K. ( Graphic designer and Ex-rider with right knee contusion ) in 2015 in Belgium to maintain its passion for this sport Brand operates and distributes products via the official website with free worldwide shipping service.

There's a contest running right now on the official website to feature & promote Ikōn Skateboarding's products. Easy win, just vote for the best design among the featured ones and entry your name + address email so you can be drawn at random among the contest entries at the end of the countdown. Contest ends up on the 30th of June 2015, i invite all readers to read more about Ikōn Skateboarding, to check featured designs and to seize your chance to win the "Most Wanted"

Following, you'll find all official links of the brand.
Join thousands of fans and support its Eco-Friendly concept over the internet.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: ikonskateboarding.com
FACEBOOK PAGE: facebook.com/IkonSkateboarding
INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/ikon_skateboarding
TWITTER: twitter.com/IkonSk8boarding

PS:
For commercial department please contact: [email protected]

Tamara Lucca,
Ikōn Skateboarding

Page 1 of 1