SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  PRESS RELEASES, COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS & SALES  »  Hester HOF - Commemorative FibreFlex Reissues!!
Page 1 of 1    

Hester HOF - Commemorative FibreFlex Reissues!!

rckser
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Oct 2012 Posts: 44 Location: Southern California

http://sk8supply.com/fireheheisco.html

Check out this new Reissue from G&S

Heck of a job -- spot on -- laser cut rubber 3M grip -- exact size logo stickers with registered mark to ID the reissue. Fresh Bowtuff in 4 different colors choices . limited run of 100 divided up by the colors available will make for a short stack of boards.

Check it out
slob-air
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
$350.00?!!! Ouch!!

Sic deck though.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
As much as I love 70's slalom stuff, I'm glad I don't collect anymore, or otherwise I'd buy one right now.

Here's Hester signing a few of them- he just had hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago-

Danno
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:34 pm Reply with quote
I had Hester Slalom. Sadly another one of those things that got tidied away (thrown in the garbage) by relatives.

It worked a lot better for me than the cutaway slalom. Had mine set up with small 1st gen (translucent) Kryptonics, green on the front and orange on the back for grip. Lazer slalom trucks (I think I set this up late on. Were Lazers and the Hester on the market at the same time?) awesome slalom set-up, or so I thought, ouch some big slams from that wheel combo. Made a great carving board at the park though. Just whizzing around and the flex on that board was perfect; speed whenever I wanted it.

But $350, hmm. Anyway good to see HH looking well.

Had a SC John Hutson Graphite Loaded Slalom that my mum brought back from SF. I sold it for really good money even back then. They weren't imported (Mail order from US shops was a complete crap shoot back then. Sometimes stuff arrived. Most often it didn't. Pre tracking numbers too.) and one of the really good slalom guys here was desperate and offered me too much to say no. I didn't ride it once.

I wonder when they'll start re-issuing the speed car thingies that were used at Signal Hill.

Oh and Madrid's Roger Hickey downhill board. That's one I'd like to own.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1