SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  NOS Powell Peralta Tommy Guerrero (Disposable) & LMFP 2.
Page 7 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

NOS Powell Peralta Tommy Guerrero (Disposable) & LMFP 2.

mikccryderham
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:48 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I see the confusion, I think...here it goes...

I had no idea that the TG had ended on a BIN until I looked at the auction the next morning on my PC. All I could see on the phone app was that "sorry you missed out on this one but stop your crying" and a $1500 price with one bid. So if Jack was only watching on his phone he would have not known that someone hit the BIN option and won it. I'm guessing he probably thought what I did in that the seller pulled the action at $1500 because they were getting multiple messages with higher offers outside of ebay. So when Jack got a message from the seller saying "I'll sell it to you for this price" he probably said o-tay....all the while not knowing that the BIN guy was jumping for joy! Does that sound right, Jack? If so, the seller was the shady one, not Jack.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 pm Reply with quote
That sounds about right to me. In the end, if Jack ever gets rid of that sweetness of a TG, Mik should be called upon first;) just my opinion. And hey, sometimes we all want the same rare deck. Enjoy Jack, and my eyes are still open for a NOS TG other than Red for you Mik! Stay safe boys.

mikccryderham wrote:
I see the confusion, I think...here it goes...

I had no idea that the TG had ended on a BIN until I looked at the auction the next morning on my PC. All I could see on the phone app was that "sorry you missed out on this one but stop your crying" and a $1500 price with one bid. So if Jack was only watching on his phone he would have not known that someone hit the BIN option and won it. I'm guessing he probably thought what I did in that the seller pulled the action at $1500 because they were getting multiple messages with higher offers outside of ebay. So when Jack got a message from the seller saying "I'll sell it to you for this price" he probably said o-tay....all the while not knowing that the BIN guy was jumping for joy! Does that sound right, Jack? If so, the seller was the shady one, not Jack.

garygraytail
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:26 pm Reply with quote
I 1st saw it on a laptop with a starting bid of $500. There was no bin or I would have hit it and saved $650. I messaged and watched it for about 2 hours befor it ended. I sent 2 messages during that time. I am sure she got tons of messages in that time. I thought when she pulled it down she messed up maybe? If there was no bin where did it come from and why would it sit open for hours. Not trying to snake anyone and did what I think is fair. If I had seen it when it was over as a bin I would have moved on.

I have been looking to trade up my red TG for sometime and this blue TG was the 1st non toy store deck I had as a kid.

Like I said I have tracking now no deck yet. I am not clear and safe.

I respect everyone here. Garygraytail is my name here bds and eBay. Been the same since I started and have not cheated anyone.

Sorry if any one is upset.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Yep, makes sense to me. I don't think that you did anything wrong/shady. Like I said above, the seller would be the one to blame, if anyone wants to point fingers. Happy you got it, Jack!

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quote
mikccryderham wrote:
Yep, makes sense to me. I don't think that you did anything wrong/shady. Like I said above, the seller would be the one to blame, if anyone wants to point fingers. Happy you got it, Jack!

Thanks man!! Sorry for the derail of your thread, bump for trades for you red beauty's.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:14 pm Reply with quote
^^^no problem, Jack. Thanks for the bump.

***One thing I didn't mention is how much I empathise with the BIN winner. I can only imagine how he's feeling. Totally sucks that the seller hosed him like that. Hang in there man!

And thanks JRCB for being on the look out!

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 am Reply with quote
I'll trade you one of these for yours in another color...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quote
bump

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quote
ttt

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:46 am Reply with quote
Trade Up

Page 7 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next