SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  Any one in the Reno Tahoe area?
Page 1 of 1    

Any one in the Reno Tahoe area?

Bank Skater
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quote
New to the forum, been skating most of my 32 years and still suck! I want to get out more, been to every park in the area many times, wife just moved out and am back with a vengeance! Nothing like some pain and aggression to ease my effed up mind! My daughter is almost three so i take her out with me as much as i can. I love skating banks and ditches and tranny. Would love to skate Jeffs pool and break myself but im not in the scene at all here, especially with the older crowd. If anyone knows of some sick banks, ditches or just want to rip a park PM me and we'll hook up. I live right next door to James Lee in Carson, its pretty fun when the scooters arent out, and i also work in Truckee and that park is sick!
Bank Skater
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quote
Also want to start a skate rock band! Have a kit,bass and guitar set up at my house. Been writing and playing by myself/with myself! Need some older dudes who know what skate rock is and want to play! Younger is fine too, especially if you are of the female persuasion! I can even teach you how to play. No egos and keep the drinking and drugs to a minimum when my daughters around!
Bank Skater
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quote
and mini ramps! i want to skate them all!!!!! where are they????
Bank Skater
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Sorry that a couple of these are in the wrong place, im a dumb noob and didnt see the Sessions or Music sub-forums.

Page 1 of 1