SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  WOW! Remember this douchebag?!?!?! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!
Page 8 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

WOW! Remember this douchebag?!?!?! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

Danno
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quote

That moron is probably going to work his way through every company, ripping off their old graphics until he has received a cease and desist from all of them.

Some people are destined to learn the hard way. (f)Art is one of them. After he's burned every single bridge he has in "the industry" (as if he hasn't already) and is out in the cold. It *might* dawn on him how dumb he's been. But I doubt it; he'll just move on to something else like er, meth. He already has the intellect of a long term meth head so the job's half done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
krayola
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
Danno wrote:
.... After he's burned every single bridge he has in "the industry" (as if he hasn't already) and is out in the cold.

No.

He's not part of the industry, he's a guy that has transfers made overseas that uses whatever wood to have them heat rolled onto. Anyone can do that. To be part of an industry you must have a standard; no stealing, either from people or holders of intellectual property.

In short "That boy was, is, and always will be nada!"

Danno
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quote
krayola wrote:
Danno wrote:
.... After he's burned every single bridge he has in "the industry" (as if he hasn't already) and is out in the cold.

No.

He's not part of the industry, he's a guy that has transfers made overseas that uses whatever wood to have them heat rolled onto. Anyone can do that. To be part of an industry you must have a standard; no stealing, either from people or holders of intellectual property.

In short "That boy was, is, and always will be nada!"

Agree Kray but somehow this guy got in before. You're right he is nothing nada, niente, rien etc. That why I added the "as if he hasn't already" that's exactly what I meant; he is not in the industry. But man does he want to be. Hence starting his own brand. As we all know building a great brand starts with ripping off other people's stuff and selling it on eBay. Ah why I am wasting my breath on that guy he probably didn't even finish kindergarten. The only reason he wasn't on a shit rocket out of here in the first place (thanks Falconneil!) was because he was supposedly a good guy, in the industry, who'd make things right.

He's not in the industry now and I think we agree he never will be again. If he has any contacts who still speak to him that's over. This was a quick cash grab done with no thought just the same as the idiocy as with the McGill Repro.

I know that stuff is junk. How could it be anything else Where would he raise the cash to deal with any decent company? Who probably already know who he is. And certainly aren't breaking the DMCA for that pillock (as we like to say back in the old country). For a big business the rolling board industry is a small world. Word gets round. I've seen a guy do the exact same kind of stuff here. He left town; Persona non grata.

We all know he has no standards. Look at his skating and having his photo taken with sub standard booth 'babes' as if to say. "WINNING." As you said: No.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
brewharriah
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 14880 Location: fuckmylife, warshington
aight! which onna you BOGANS is selling this shite for uber-douche?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Powell-Peralta-Tommy-Guerrero-Spoof-Perfect-Skateboards-/190532906427?pt=AU_Skateboarding&hash=item2c5ca56dbb

Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am Reply with quote
brewharriah wrote:

wow, talk about shitting on a classic
boogie713
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quote
i think his name is harry
fatoldskater
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Comes with a certificate of authenticity???
Minor Threat
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 926 Location: Right behind you.....
fatoldskater wrote:
Comes with a certificate of authenticity???

Well yeah, of being a complete douche.....
Danno
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote
So who is Powell's distributor in Oz? A threatening letter from a US lawyer won't do much. DMCA is US only.

This guy's prepared to put a lot of effort into selling chump change blanks with heat transfer graphics.

Isn't one of the differences between humans and animals supposed to be that humans learn from their mistakes?
beaubrennan
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
humans learn from their mistakes?

Nope, they never do.

Animals actually learn from the mistakes of other animals. Humans, on the other hand, never learn from past history and so are cursed to relive the same mistakes and failures of those before them over and over and over again.

the only animals who think that humans are 'superior' are humans....all other animals think were a bunch of assholes. I know this because I talk to animals. I'm like the 'butthole whisperer' of the fudge forest.

Page 8 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next