SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SHIPPING  »  where is my deck??
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

where is my deck??

blaze
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
28 days after payment and no tracking number or deck from "said" well respected seller
jchan
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quote
blaze wrote:
where is my deck??

how the fuck should we know! sorry but i'm surprised noone's given you the obvious response already.

you posted where he lives but where are you?

i'm sure you think you're doing someone a favour but speking of "a well respected member" only starts negative speculation imho and to speak of his wherabouts just adds to the narrow minded worldviews we've seen too many examples of here recently (this one guy ripped me off so now all of his friends must be thieves-kind of mentality).

all this said i hope you get your deck eventually.
blaze
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quote
hotrod
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quote
i also wouldnt really class this as a shipping questiopn either.

maybe if it had been 'how long should a deck take to arrive from spain? the reason im asking is....'

but surely this should be in a different section as its not offering shipping advice or whatnot is it?

well thats the way i see it anyway so fuck yers all

where,who you buy the deck from? pm me if you dont wanna post it on here

....but I can skate for Bacon wrapped hotdogs with pulled pork and Glass bottled Dr Pepper!
steve-g
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quote
A little more information would help here particularly whereabouts in the world the OP is based. I suppose it's possible to infer who this Spanish member is but perhaps a better approach would have been to ask if anyone has heard from them since the date of the transaction and then to mention you're in the middle of a deal and there's no answer from the seller. You may get better help that way than suggesting that the seller's respect is only 'said' respect.
blaze
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quote
A member here has made contact with the seller on my behalf and a tracking number was recieved ten min ago.the deck has been shipped....25 days after payment was recieved but I guess some people are VERY BUSY. Without this thread I would not have my deck in the mail. Wrong thread or not,,,thank you brother in spain who helped me out
yoyo
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote
blaze wrote:
A member here has made contact with the seller on my behalf and a tracking number was recieved ten min ago.the deck has been shipped....25 days after payment was recieved but I guess some people are VERY BUSY. Without this thread I would not have my deck in the mail. Wrong thread or not,,,thank you brother in spain who helped me out

Busy or not...there is NO way in NOT communicating at all.
I can understand that you are/ were worried.
Hope all goes well now.....
blaze
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quote
deck arrived, i looked at the tracking and it was sent on the 23rd,,,it took 5 days from spain to boston,,,pretty fast right
q) why wait 22 days before shipping?
a) just so happens that the 23rd is when an SnB bro went to ask about the whereabouts of my deck and just happened to "remind" them that they should prolly ship it. deck was shipped

i forget all the time to send out $650 decks,,it happens man.

whatever,,no harm no foul, deck is mint but i do believe that without SnB(this thread/bro in spain) i would not have gotten my deck.

long story short and to clarify that this thread is in fact about "shipping",,,
shipping from madrid to boston can take as little as 5 days with fedex and make sure you include your telephone number to seller for the delivery person as this small mistake can seriously slow shit down. USE FEDEX WHEN SHIPPING FROM SPAIN,
this has not been a "bad person to deal with" thread , i never said any names or suggested that everyone in spain sucks at shipping or sucks to deal with like it has been suggested(or accused )in an earlier post today. im done, thanks for the help to all those who did,i appreciated it and looking forward to returning the favor

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2