SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Tell the truth, how bad is the addiction?
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tell the truth, how bad is the addiction?

THE GRIME
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Sep 2001 Posts: 404 Location: Trying to Break Free
steve, there is no tomorrow!
VintageSkates
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:38 pm Reply with quote
I better rack up them credit cards, then! Look out boys... Shook's going on a spending spree!!!

Actually, if I DO spend any more money, there WON'T be a tomorrow for me. My 5-foot tall Italian wife will kick the living shit out of her 6-foot tall Polish husband (don't think that she won't)!!!
xteamrider
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:22 pm Reply with quote
I've been telling myself that I'm "allowed" to buy 1 deck every paycheck, which was working fine until this month when I started discovering all sorts of gems. Thank god I just paid off my credit cards with my income tax refund cause I'm up to three decks already this month and I've got plans on four more. Generally I average about two to three bills a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
curbdog
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:00 pm Reply with quote
This has been the fucking month for gems, too! DAMN! I can't believe some of the shit that has become available.
ukoldschool
Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 8:40 pm Reply with quote
hmmmm current total for the past 30 days of ebay $837... So with the overpriced shipping from the US to the UK that probably tips the $1000 mark...... (its been a heavy month-mint gator 3 full size, used gonz 1 first edition, mint ripper 1 & uncle wiggly fishtick), I usually drop around 2-300 a month though.

I wonder if anyone else from the UK is hittin that hard?

Oh, and im down with the 'no honestly-ive really quit this time. I bought those 3 decks ages ago-the shipping must be slow' trip... hehe

Justin
bowlrider.com
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:52 am Reply with quote
Im with ya Steve... Luckily Im pretty close to being content Ive pretty much got the few I have wanted...and found all I was lookin for..thanks to the help from a few bro's...so I have almost come to a complete stop in my collecting...

A few more out there like Henrik's Hacket, or Vinnies Lance... but I can live life without em...

[ This Message was edited by: bowlrider.com on 2002-04-30 02:53 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
vinnie_lopez_is _a _poles
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:17 am Reply with quote
god save the burittos

[ This Message was edited by: vinnie_lopez_is _a _polesmoker! on 2002-06-01 10:51 ]
ghostcavalry
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Tina here~ I can totally empathize with all you guys because you are, after all, supposed to be the primary breadwinners and the level-headed ones. You can't blame it on 'typical female' shopping binges... But if there was a kind of Betty Ford Clinic for skateboard collectors, my husband would be calling them right now to see if I could be admitted,... and HE gambles...PS My secret is to sneak them in the house before he gets home or while he's at work and hell! it's not like I have a closet full of shoes!!!
junior
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:34 pm Reply with quote
Hello everybody! My name is Junior and i'm a deck addict. LoL!

This was a $1000 month and I went up to $1500 last december. It's a record for me.

And whenever I 'm out of cash, I get real mad, and turn into a green Slob.

Junior.
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:29 pm Reply with quote
that's great tina, you are my female counterpart! but your husband must be happy that you sell alot on ebay, even though I have a sneaky suspicion that money is what fuels the fire for more stuff

my secret: to have so much in your collection that your spouse cannot possibly tell when you've added another piece, that simple...and be the first one to get the mail EVERY SINGLE DAY!

[ This Message was edited by: oldskoolrulz on 2003-02-28 23:30 ]

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next