SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Powell peralta soundtrack
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Powell peralta soundtrack

TEAM_PING_SMITHGRIND
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:18 am Reply with quote
ISNT MCRAD CHUCKS TREECE BAND?
kimskij
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:19 pm Reply with quote
YESSSS! I want to buy a cd whith all 3 or 4 soundtracks on it as well!!!! mail me at [email protected] . this is great!! I need to play this cd for the whole indiescene of malm� in Sweden and teach them the os skate musik. Any one got the H street soundtrack as well?
Eggplant
Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys, don`t leave me out! I want those CD's as well! Email me at [email protected]

[ This Message was edited by: Eggplant on 2002-03-31 23:05 ]
woody2001
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2001 Posts: 266 Location: Garbage Grove, Oregon
im first on the list dammit!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
stivason
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:06 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
McRad was Chucks band, but he also was sponsored by Powell Peralta. Chuck wrote all the songs he did for the videos himself except for the Mcrad songs on Public Domain. the amazing thing is also played all the instruments on the tracks to. McRad has recently got back together and have just re-issued the Absence of Sanity album which contains both songs McRad had In Public Domain( Weakness, and McShred). email me if anyone is interested in any copy's of any of the skate rock I refer'd to in this post.I also got the H-Street soundtrack and lots of others.

bret
stivason71ahotmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
punksizer
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:59 pm Reply with quote
I have an original promo cassette of McRad.Chuck treece is vocals and guitar andAndy Morris is on Drums.Even has there addresses in Pennsylvania.Info and booking numbers as well.I'm thinking that I'm going to have the McRAD logo off the cover printed up into some stickers,I think that would really show some true old schoolness to have one on a deck or car or something.Then the little groms can ask "Who the hell is McRAD?" and you can slap 'em and feel good that your into a band that will probably never be associated with the commercialized sport of skateboarding as we know it today.List of songs side A:McShred,Weakness(black and white public domain cut),Violin,Like no other,Blackheart,Separation,Tara Side B:Tomorrow's headline,Poopshoot,Larry(dub),Words of life,Tara(reprise).I'll let all you old-schoolers know when I get those stickers made up and You guys can have them for what I paid plus the cost of a stamp cause I ain't out to make money I just wanted a few and I figured some of you's would too.Holy shit it even has Chuck and Andys phone #'s,but I highly doubt there numbers are still the same.I'll keep you posted on The sticker thing.
curbdog
Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:26 pm Reply with quote
OLD SCHOOLERS! I just saw McRad play about one month ago in Ocean City, MD at 'The Tavern' on the boardwalk and Chuck Treece was selling a McRad CD called 'Absence of Sanity' which has all the old school tunes on. Ten Bucks!! He had em pressed by Uprising Records. You can get your copy at http://www.uprisingrecords.com. Also, Chuck is still cool as hell.
chall5
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:49 am Reply with quote
Check out http://www.skaterock.com/
Stranglehold77
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Apr 2002 Posts: 5437 Location: Victoria BC CANADA
I recieved an email update from Lookout! Records that says they are re-releasing all of the Thrasher skate rock volumes as one CD box set! No word on release date, but it's coming!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
duckie
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:34 am Reply with quote
If anyone's interested, you can download "Weakness" and another Chuck Treece track at DLXSF in the music section. They've got a Tommy G. song as well.

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next