SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Olliewood
Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Olliewood

fourandahalf
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:30 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
@smakutus- let me know the dates you'll be down in south florida. me and johnnie aloha are planning a mid-august trip through our home state of florida, and who knows maybe we could meet up in a few places. let me know whats up.
Smakutus
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:39 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
The plan is to be in Florida from August 16th to the 23rd.. Things could change at this point though.

Thanks,
Jeff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fourandahalf
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:41 am Reply with quote
@smakutus- right now we are roughly planning a trip around the weekend of the 14th of august, something like the 14th-18th of august. that corresponds to johnnies days off. as of this moment we have nothing but a rough idea/plan, but if we can work something out all the better. i'll probably end up using my vacation time from aug 5th to aug 22nd and other than this trip i have no major plans so i'm pretty flexible.

AdultSwim
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:37 am Reply with quote
Hey Button masher-
Sorry I don't check my PM's often enough - I'm forum-challenged. I replied to yours, hope I did it right.
I did have a couple of great sessions at Olliewood this last week - Weds I went to Piccolo first, then Olliewood, and saturday straight to Olliewood. It was my intention if I saw HJ at Piccolo to kidnap him and 4.5 or anyone with him and take him over to Alan's.
Saturday ended with me on one of the couches on the deck at Olliewood, with my leg propped and ankle iced. I rolled that bitch bad, trying to skate way over my head. It's still swollen like a ballon, but I can walk.

If you're not slamming, you're not trying, right? Or that's what I'm telling myself, anyway.
fourandahalf
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:30 am Reply with quote
hey bill, me and johnnie were gonna head to picollo tomorrow (tuesday), and then he realized that tuesday is bmx day so, are planned session is cancelled. maybe tomorrow is a good day to peer pressure him about olliewood. i have his home, work, and cell numbers!!!!

let me know what you think and i can put him on speed dial!!!!

besides it's been so HOT, that maybe you could tempt him with the A/C,

[ This Message was edited by: fourandahalf on 2004-07-06 02:30 ]
Smakutus
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:06 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
It still looks like I'm coming down that way in August.. I will be in touch here before that, and setting up something with you guys.

How far a drive is it from Tampa to Olliewood?

Thanks,
Jeff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ButtonMonkey
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:56 am Reply with quote
The drive over from Tampa is about 3 1/2 - 4 hours.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ButtonMonkey
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:57 am Reply with quote
Quote:

On 2004-07-06 02:30, fourandahalf wrote:
hey bill, me and johnnie were gonna head to picollo tomorrow (tuesday), and then he realized that tuesday is bmx day so, are planned session is cancelled. maybe tomorrow is a good day to peer pressure him about olliewood. i have his home, work, and cell numbers!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: fourandahalf on 2004-07-06 02:30 ]

So you guys are going over tonight then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JohnnieAloha
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:03 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 795 Location: Makakilo, HI ---> Miami, FL
Quote:

On 2004-07-06 02:30, fourandahalf wrote:

No pressure needed for me to go to Olliewood... I'm definitely up for it. Just need to get my lazy ass to get over there. Lloyd (Ollie's bud) has been comin' over to Picciolo pretty regular and he's been coaxing me to come over too... LOL Shit-- I'm gettin' it from all sides!

Anyway, I'll be hittin Picciolo on Friday Night's last session. Can't stand skating in the daytime anymore... not even on the ramps at home. Friggin' hot as hell! Yeah, that A/C at Olliewood sounds like heaven!

Quote:

On 2004-07-06 01:37, AdultSwim wrote:
It was my intention if I saw HJ at Piccolo to kidnap him and 4.5 or anyone with him and take him over to Alan's.

Hey Bill... Emil and I can normally be seen skating together at Picciolo only on Monday Nights. That's Emil's only real skate day available! I'm there Night times... practically anyday of the week.

[ This Message was edited by: JohnnieAloha on 2004-07-06 16:10 ]
JohnnieAloha
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Sep 2003 Posts: 795 Location: Makakilo, HI ---> Miami, FL
Quote:

On 2004-07-06 07:57, ButtonMonkey wrote:

So you guys are going over tonight then?

No not tonight... it's BMX night at Picciolo. When its a work day for me, I can only get in the last session by the time I get to the park. The last session on Tuesdays is BMX session.

What can BROWN do for you? I know what it can do for me!

Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next