SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Why is it........?
Page 5 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Why is it........?

TEAM_PING_SMITHGRIND
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:59 pm Reply with quote
YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!!
theherd
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:22 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Nov 2001 Posts: 5009 Location: Wish I lived in Pinto's Place
yea, til then vallely's pop up. there is NO hiding one of them...
woody2001
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:43 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2001 Posts: 266 Location: Garbage Grove, Oregon
Whomever said they are touring oregon parks this summer, call me 541-942-1936 I am in Cottage Grove, Oregon and I take groups of kids to alot of the parks in oregon all the time in summer.
it would be cool to meet up with you at some of hte parks, and i might be able to show oyu some hidden places as well

by the by, my wife has a full time job but doesnt help pay the house hold bills. so forgedaboud it what i spend is none of her business, as long as I dont lose the house!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tyrone
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Ha! Ha! Awwwww...Fellas, sorry to say, am I in a small minority?? Cos my lady loves my Board "habit"!! She thinks its sweet, that I could care about inanimate blocks of wood so much!! He! He! I show her every board I procure and she gets every bit as excited as I do...Well, ok, maybe she's just a good actress...Hmmmmm...anyway she even has a favourite...My "Skinny Cat" board as she calls it...A Black Label Riky Barnes without a fucking Skinny cat on it as far as I can tell...*Sigh* Women, huh?! Mind you my bubble may be bursting soon as the silly Bint had a look of shock on her face when I informed her that these boards I was buying were not "one of" masterpieces!! Ha! Ha! Stupid me for going on about it being like collecting art...she thought there was only one of each board in the world!! *Sigh* Women!! Thats why she thought I was paying so much for them and scheduling our get togethers around Egay!! When I told her the boards were MASS produced in the 80s...The look of OH!! on her face was priceless!! Ha! Ha! Can you imagine...Crikey...just one of each board in the world.....*Shiver* Brrrr...Thats just TOO Scary!! Ha! Ha!

Peace

Ty
THE GRIME
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:07 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Sep 2001 Posts: 404 Location: Trying to Break Free
Quote:

...Crikey...

Ty

HAHAHA!
old6
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Here is the migration route of the elusive 'old school deck'. Hide by the mail box, deck goes under workbench in garage, travels to top of said bench, when wife is away makes it's way into house BUT behind other previouse migraters, when wife is away again or in a REAL good mood let the deck peek out. When wife is asleep put deck in position and claim "it's been there forever!" Repeat as needed. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
madcow
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:27 am Reply with quote
hey, that's what they do with clothes! Why can't we.
curbdog
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:04 am Reply with quote
It has been over 2 1/2 MONTHS since my last acquisition, so I pleaded my case to the boss (read: wife) and got the fucking go ahead! Can you believe that shit?! Surprised the hell out me. So I want to 'strike while the iron is hot' and I have my eye on something. Naturally, though, GOT WOOD is the current high bidder! I'll check back to let you know how I make out. The bright spot is, I must've caught the Boss in a moment of wekness! Wait, on second thought, she's probably setting me up for something.....UGHHHHHHH.....
big.kahuna.burger
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
heheheheheheh... i just went and bought another couple of pairs of VSW lo tops. they are gonna have to hide in my bottom draw at work. the boss will tear me a new asshole if she finds out about them.
chall5
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:02 pm Reply with quote
This is so true, my g/f is now starting to object to my growing collection of "tat" yet our spare room is overflowing with clothes she never wears !

Page 5 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next