SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Why is it........?
Page 4 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Why is it........?

curbdog
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:38 am Reply with quote
HOORAY FOR PAYPAL!
slob-air
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:47 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63466 Location: S&B HQ
ha ha ha ha you slay me MP... but there's no doobie or doo goin on here (really!) LOL!
punksizer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:30 am Reply with quote
You guys and your horror stories.After listening to these I don't think I'll ever get married.Almost did though,My ex-girlfriend use to pull that "stop buying shit" crap and then come home with half a closet of new clothes. 4 months ago we called it quits after two and a half years and I got my engagement ring back (for other reason's too).Maybe it was a sign from God.When are women going to learn that we men love our cars and skateboards etc.and that they can't just make us give this shit up,cause if we're not happy then they won't be neither.Sometimes there's a certain circumstance that comes up and buying stuff needs to be put on hold.If only I could score a woman like the Slobster the world would be a better place for me.I can just see the add now: SWM, 25 ,looking for nice attractive woman who won't give him shit about HIS money and what he chooses to do with it.Lots of luck to the married ones.
knowskateboarding
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Nov 2001 Posts: 2813 Location: Monster Island(NYC)
Could you imagine meeting a chick with a killer quiver of boards? Is there such a woman?
VintageSkates
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:48 am Reply with quote
I'd be mighty scared of the female skate collector personally! Man, this forum REALLY took off, no? My wife had a list of boards that I wasn't allowed to sell (the pretty ones) and the ones she'd just as soon leave the house (notice the depletion of Zorlacs in my collection?). My Jessee Virgin Mary wasn't going ANYWHERE until she booked our vacation to Barbados... that's the only reason Hammerhead now owns it.

I've also "completed" my collection a few dozen times... only a few more Powell pigs & I'm done! No, really... I mean it this time... really...
Clay Hutz
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 1:08 pm Reply with quote
This is too funny. Hey Know, it's one thing if the "anniversary present" comes in an actual box, but how do you explain why the 10"x30" wall clock has a kicktail?
slob-air
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:42 pm Reply with quote
In response to the obvious need, I'll be holding group therapy sessions for wives of Sk8 Collectors Tuesdays behind the cloverpool immediatly after the Ebay Anonymous session. The fee is one old school skate deck (The added bonus is you poor bastards will have a whole 2 hours to Ebay away the family nest egg while the wife is in therapy). Sign up today!
Buckethead
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 3:40 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Quote:
I don't know what Slob is talking about...I'm innocent, I tell ya!

(friggin' Slob nails another one!).

I can't believe that I have been ratted-out by the master of all "e-vestigations"...

(and I had always hoped that I would never be on the receiving end of "Slobby-Dooby-Doo" but it looks like I have been discovered!)

Ha Ha ! Sucks to be Chris!! :razz:

[ This Message was edited by: Buckethead on 2002-03-16 03:44 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
slob-air
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:36 am Reply with quote
I reiterate, there's no "doobie" or "doo" goin on here... LOL
theherd
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:32 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 02 Nov 2001 Posts: 5009 Location: Wish I lived in Pinto's Place
I hear you, KINGPAT- I've been trying to get rid of that Lance "FAMILY", and an ALVA Jesse Neuhaus, but when your ol' lady teaches kindergarden, there is so break. Its all the stuff I want to keep that she is ready to toss.
And i too have found out the secret art of shipping to work. This has two-fold benefits: 1) She just has NO idea what is entering the house, and 2) I just started my job in September of last year, and only 'declare' about 2/3rds of my income. The rest feeds the addiction...

Page 4 of 7    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next