SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FOR SALE ONLY  »  Pigfarm Raffle!! All for Ian. Take a look!
Page 1 of 21    Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Pigfarm Raffle!! All for Ian. Take a look!

cerebus
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 1967 Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Here we go again. Even more boards and art than last time!
Some really generous donations.

Donators:
If I don't have your donation posted please contact me. I tried to go through my pm's best I could....I hope I didn't miss anybody.

If you would like to donate something, please contact me. I will be glad to include your item.

Same rules as last time.
$10 = 1 name
$15 = 3 names
$20 = 5 names
$25 = 7 names
$30 = 9 names
$35 = 11 names
$40 = 13 names
$45 = 15 names
$50 = 17 names
and so on and so forth.

Auction will end on October 23, 2008 at 8:00 pm central time.
My paypal is [email protected]

Here is some info on Ian.

My son, Ian, was diagnosed at 3 years old with severe autism. He did not speak, was not potty trained, did not show affection, did not make eye contact, and was aggressive. At 3 1/2 he still had never said a word and then we found out about biomedical treatment for autism. We started a gluten free casein free (GFCF) diet and removed wheat and dairy. He said his first words 20 days later. For the past three months we have been chelating Ian. Chelation is a transdermal cream that removes heavy metals and toxins from the body. The first amazing thing that happened was that 36 hours after the first round of chelation, for the first time in his life at age 5, Ian said "I gotta go!", ran to the potty and did his business. He hasn't worn a diaper since. He now speaks in full sentences, is affectionate and funny, and is no longer aggressive. Chelation is expensive and not covered by any insurance. Everything we do for Ian that has helped him is cash out of pocket. I now have a relationship with my son and would pay anything for that.

Here is a news report that was done on Ian and his doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE0YlSYl0Ik

Here is what the reporter, Jerod Smalley, wrote on his blog about his visit with Ian.

Less than two years ago, Ian Clum lived in his own world. He did not speak, did not play with his sister or respond to his parents. No eye contact, tippy toe walk...all the classic symptoms for an autism diagnosis.

Today, he�s 5-years-old. Ian speaks (sometimes in complete sentences), plays with his siblings, waits on his dad to get home from work and greet him with �Daddy�s home!� Save for a few noticable quirks, Ian looks and acts like your average kid. What changed?

Cherry juice.

Let�s explain� one night, Ian�s parents gave him some cherry juice, and minutes later he began trying to speak. Of course, cherry juice contains antioxidants. So the Clums went to their computer, pulled up Google and searched for antioxidants and autism. What they found was an entire underground movement.

They found the name Dr. Phillip DeMio and realized his offices were in Cleveland. DeMio embraces the DAN movement (Defeat Autism Now) and treats patients from a biomedical standpoint. Biomedical means treating autism as a disease and not a mental disorder. Ian soon became a patient of Demio�s, and within weeks he was speaking his first words.

What�s making the difference--enzymes, B Vitamins, Detoxifying treatments, syrups, powders, etc. The Clums spend hundreds of dollars a month on Ian�s supplements, and their road has been bumpy. Managing to afford the treatments with two other kids, while seeing Ian take the occasional step backward. But the Clums are �all-in� with biomedical, because they�re finally bringing their son to his potential. With continued improvement, he�ll attend school in a typical classroom.

This is one the remarkable families willing to make massive sacrifices for their children. They put their faith in a doctor and were rewarded. Of course, these results do not happen for every family. This is the Clums ongoing story� they were among the first people to write to Sarah and me when we went public with our Brady�s story. They�re an inspiration to our family, and hopefully to many autism families.

Hi everyone! I just don't know what to say. I am blown away and just so appreciative of everyone's generosity. Thank you so much!

I showed my wife, Cheryl, what was going on here at S&B and she got tears in her eyes and wanted me to let all of you know how blown away she is at this act of kindness. Today was Cheryl's birthday. When Ian came downstairs this morning before school, he said "Happy Birthday Mommy!". Last year on Cheryl's birthday he couldn't even string those words together. Not bad for a kid that the doctor's said that we should prepare for him to be non-verbal. Biomedical intervention really works for him!

This auction will help fund all the things that we do for him that the insurance industry will not cover. Everything that we turn in to insurance is returned stamped "NOT MEDICALLY NECESSARY". They see the autism diagnosis as a mental disorder with no hope. I have a second mortgage, a maxed out credit card and lots of hope.

Thank you all,
Darren

Help out Darren and possibly win one or more of these!

We'll have to help lloyd.park out with some shipping. We'll get something worked out

Donated by lloyd.park
1. Blitz DI - white dip, mint in shrink. straight, no warp.
2. Corey O'brien Reaper Reissue
3. Powell peralta ray barbee tarot cards - natural stain fullsize 7ply. NOS mint in shrink. straight, NO warp. sorry no pic, but i think you all know what the deck should look like.
4. Circle-a bob schmeltzer - green stain freestyle, nos mint, very minor delam, easy gorilla glue n clamp fix, displays mint. straight, NO warp.

Donated by Lasvegaskid - Grab bag of stickers and magnets. Pics just an example of what you'll win, not exactly what you'll win.

Donated by jacobli76 - 2003 Shorty's Rosa Calendar

Donated by Palmer628 - Alva Fred Smith Loud One

Donated by PigFarm - Old Man skateboard

Donated by Titletownjeff - K. Haring Skateboard

Donated by Bart D - Hosoi skateboard, Rising Sun & Pray for Me DVD's used, print by Wes Humpton a few years back, #80/100

Donated by zeno01 - The Hunns poster (Duane Peters band) can be signed, hard to find

From me - 1994 Acme Prophet - set up/gripped, light scratches to slick, graphic is untouched

Ian Thanks you!!!

Santarossa "Reflected Christ"
G&S Art Masterpiece decks
cerebus
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Please remember:

When you send me a donation, please include your SnB name in the comments box. It makes my job alot easier.

Thank you very much.

cerebus
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quote
I already forgot someone.

Donated by GhettoScott.
A board of your choice from ghettoskateboards.com

http://www.ghettoskateboards.com/decks.html

Lasvegaskid
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Just wanted to specify that the magnet/sticker suprise pack is not just older ones and what not... its an old pic an I have given a lot of these away as gifts already...

I know its not a deck but it WILL be a cool prize!

I could take a picture of the lot but im kinda down with the "suprise envelope" factor

pweakland
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quote
cerebus wrote:

We'll have to help lloyd.park out with some shipping. We'll get something worked out

I'll donate $20 to help with shipping, don't need my name in the raffle. Just tell me where to send the money...
lloyd.park
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 Posts: 9700 Location: san jose, california
clarification. i dont need any help with domestic shipping. ive got that covered...

however i do appreciate pweakland and other donation toward INTERNATIONAL shipping only.

as i dont know if that will be necessary at this time. if you are interested in helping with a donation for INTERNATIONAL shipping only. please send me pm and i will let you know when the raffle is over if you should send some money to either me or to cerebus...

thanks again.

also fyi... im running another intriging twist by cerebus to hype up this raffer a bit more... if he deems my idea okay... ill be posting yet another tantilizing offering to jazz up this raffle a bit more and create more of a DRAW!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOO PLS STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND KEEP GIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PiGFaRM
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quote
I am speechless! Thank you to everyone donating something, purchasing a chance to win, and sending PMs with their well wishes. The skateboarding community has always given me life long friends. Even though I have never met any of you, I think of all of you as my friends and as wonderful people to lend Ian a helping hand. He has his ups and downs, but every day he improves and I will always be reminded of your efforts to help him along.

Thanks again to you all,
Darren
cerebus
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quote
Are you sitting down? Lloyd.park has something really special up his sleeve. I can't wait for you to see this!

We're talking NOS Grail !!!!

cerebus
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quote
Just throwing this out there.

Pat had a friend that matched what we raised. It turned $635 into $1270!!

Does anybody out there work for a large firm that would be interested in matching what we raise for Ian???

I don't know the tax rules (whether it has to be an official charitable organization to get a write-off) but I thought it was worth saying.

Even if the money didn't go to Darren and/or Pat.......maybe they could suggest a charitable org. that specializes in autism.

This is going to be great whatever happens, but like I always say, "You never know til you ask"

lloyd.park
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 Posts: 9700 Location: san jose, california
pls dont misunderstand what im about to say... im not in any way saying that good peeps didnt donate good items... they absolutely have and did...

but what i am saying is that i want to add something cool that would be a really enticing and good draw for everyone who participates by donating cashola... yes, give money and participate in the raffle portion of this event... last time cerebus donated a zorlac deck that was really a terrific draw... again not to suggest that the stuff offered so far is not good, but again just to create more interest and draw... so without further ado... im going to be donating this...

some details on the deck:
this deck is NOT mint, but is NOS vintage all original. it has been drilled for rails only (via wood screws). it was a NOS near mint complete in my collection. it was previous mounted with trucks (NOT tightened all the way) and rails only (via wood screws). it has NEVER been gripped. the deck is totally straight, NO warp. i apologize that there is a lil bit of flash glare in the pics... but i assure you that this deck is amazing... the deck is white dip and very smooth and shiny... there are a few marks, overall its clean, clean, clean... check it out and dig deep or as a good friend of mine was fond of saying shoot that padlock off your wallet and spend a lil cash... lol...

btw heres some final details on how its going to work for this deck... if the total amount raised at the end of the raffle is a minimum of $650, then this deck will be raffled off just the same as every other item donated.

but if $650 is not reached... then this deck will not be raffled as a give away... instead it will be given/shipped to darren and ian so that they can sell it to the highest offer made to them... and if y'all dont like it, then i suggest you start giving up your hamiltons, jackson, and benjamins... otherwise y'all have to talk to darren and ian after the raffle to see if you can offer to buy it outright... now come on peeps start giving... thanks again n best regards.

Page 1 of 21    Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next