SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  Terry Jackson
Page 1 of 1    

Terry Jackson

Soulcrusher
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
He and I had a transaction where we bartered a deck I really didn't wanna sell in the first place, but I needed some coin. The man asked for a deal on the price and we dealt. Smooth transaction, I double bubbled it for him and wished it off to a happy home.

Since then I have made a deal i am still pending on completion with 72SS454 and found out through a small birdy that Terry had offered to square me up, without me knowing and without me even knowing him. I know a handful of people like that, and he just made the list.

Different day, I see Terry has some decks up for sale and comment on the niceness of the decks and how it would be nice to jump on one of the decks, yet I am still getting caught up with a few folks (and I am a Marine of my word. You will be traded, movied, squared away this payday to all I owe, I promise. Thanks for your understanding during my time of not being able to drive and being on drugs for pain most of the day. Especially you, Rob. I got some special shit planned for you. Hope you like it.)

Anyways, today, on my front porch is a box, you know the shape. I see it's from Terry Jackson and think, "Did I get my Grosso returned? I know he said he had it and liked it.' I open the box and it's the deck I commented on his sale thread. I ask why, and he says, "It's a get well (card) deck."

I was speechless. I sat there looking at the deck, near tears, big tough Marine, because people still can be kind to strangers who are laid up and make things better for people when life has you down.

Terry, I cannot wait to shake your hand one day, and I will make this up to you. Somehow, someway.

Top notch member guys. Top notch.

I'd go to war with you.

Jimmy

Live forever
jacbli76
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quote
Soulcrusher wrote:

I'd go to war with you.

coming from a military man, this alone says it all

and true enough, Terrys a great dude to deal with.
Soulcrusher
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quote
jacbli76 wrote:
Soulcrusher wrote:

I'd go to war with you.

coming from a military man, this alone says it all

You would know Jacob. It means a lot. You meet a LOT of folks and it's hit or miss if you want them watching your front OR your back.

Live forever
circleofskulls
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quote
Soulcrusher wrote:
He and I had a transaction where we bartered a deck I really didn't wanna sell in the first place, but I needed some coin. The man asked for a deal on the price and we dealt. Smooth transaction, I double bubbled it for him and wished it off to a happy home.

Since then I have made a deal i am still pending on completion with 72SS454 and found out through a small birdy that Terry had offered to square me up, without me knowing and without me even knowing him. I know a handful of people like that, and he just made the list.

Different day, I see Terry has some decks up for sale and comment on the niceness of the decks and how it would be nice to jump on one of the decks, yet I am still getting caught up with a few folks (and I am a Marine of my word. You will be traded, movied, squared away this payday to all I owe, I promise. Thanks for your understanding during my time of not being able to drive and being on drugs for pain most of the day. Especially you, Rob. I got some special shit planned for you. Hope you like it.)

Anyways, today, on my front porch is a box, you know the shape. I see it's from Terry Jackson and think, "Did I get my Grosso returned? I know he said he had it and liked it.' I open the box and it's the deck I commented on his sale thread. I ask why, and he says, "It's a get well (card) deck."

I was speechless. I sat there looking at the deck, near tears, big tough Marine, because people still can be kind to strangers who are laid up and make things better for people when life has you down.

Terry, I cannot wait to shake your hand one day, and I will make this up to you. Somehow, someway.

Top notch member guys. Top notch.

I'd go to war with you.

Jimmy

AWESOME!

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Soulcrusher wrote:

Terry is real cool dude.

Met up with him in Destin FL at his bussiness, got to shake hands and talk for a few minutes but Terry is good people.

Thanks again for the help man.

Oh yeah keep doin what your doin and hope you get back on the board more.
Shawn
72ss454
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Jim, after our last message I hope that you know that I, along with many others here, are here if you need us. If you ever need to talk you have my number. Everyone that has commented or mentioned in this thread are great people, even Jacob.

Page 1 of 1