SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HARDCORE PUNK & SKATE ROCK  »  gang green
Page 1 of 1    

gang green

itsonlymoney!!!
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 5:05 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 03 Oct 2001 Posts: 1730 Location: Alternative Ulster -Belfast N.Ireland
thought some of you guys might be interested in this skateboard shaped pic disc
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...m&item=1401853718
me I'm too old for all that noise
olliegrind
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 2:56 pm Reply with quote
That is a sick record! I've had the record for a bit but I'm still looking for the matching deck...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stranglehold77
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Apr 2002 Posts: 5437 Location: Victoria BC CANADA
I called up an old friend one day and asked him about his old(barely skated) Skull Skates Gang Green board. He said I could HAVE it if I wanted it. I just had to go to his folks house and pick it up. I called when I got into town, and his Mom informed me that she had just sold it at a garage sale for $10 THAT MORNING!! A little bit of me died inside that day
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
knowskateboarding
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:17 am Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Nov 2001 Posts: 2813 Location: Monster Island(NYC)
NOOOOOooooooooo.......
slob-air
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:31 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Stranglehold77 - I had a similar experience... except, in my case, it was a collection of near mint decks including a Sims Andrecht, a Kryptonics K-Beam and the very first Santa Cruz Duane Peters model (green with black stripes).
big.kahuna.burger
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:24 am Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
i still trawl around garage sales every weekend... on the whole its a waste of time. but every now and then some total gems come up. i got a pretty new (reasonably good) vallely farmyard... the one with the farmer about to get an anvil dropped on him whilst he is standing in the entrance to the barn. it was A$5! which i was pretty happy about at the time... but then again, i was skating everything and anything i could get my hands on at that stage cos most of the deck shops in melb had closed, etc and i had no cash (twas about 93-4 and things were grim)...

so i skated it... to death. dohhhhhh!!! ive still got it... its got about an inch of tail either end and no graphics left... we made it into a chair for the ramp... dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

garage sales... awesome...

oh yeah. and i got an awesome 4 burner gas barbeque the other week in almost brand new condition for A$140... awesome. with a stainless steel hood and everything... those fuckers are about $1500 in the shops. gonna build that into the back yard... we aussies looove our barbies. othing like BBQ meat and beer!

oh yeah. and a box of 'miscellaneous records' sold by some mom for her kid while he was away... hehehehehehe. for A$10... including a shitload of waaaay awesome early 90s uk indie. uh huh.

garage sales totally rock.

but then again i also sold one of my lance FPs for $20 at a garage sale once when i was totally desparate for cash.
stivason
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
I just saw 2 Gang Green records in a little indie record shop for $2.00 a piece. And 1 on cassette for $4.00. they were pretty dusty, look like they've been there awhile.

bret
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
david
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:08 pm Reply with quote
I saw Gang Green about 2 years ago in Sacramento, California with Dr Know and Fang, Vibrators, etc
What a fuckin great show
suicidalxmaniac
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:16 am Reply with quote
my band played a show with them a couple of years ago...good guys.

Page 1 of 1