SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  How do I print my graphics?
Page 1 of 1    

How do I print my graphics?

Dsp_55555
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Sep 2004 Posts: 846 Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Is there a way to print you own graphics on decks with an OK result without having equipment thats very expensive?

Please let me know if you can help...

Cheers //Aaron

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quote
you could try the heat transfers from walmart print it on there and iron it on the deck.

no seriously though it takes alot of time and money to do it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
krayola
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 11 Feb 2007 Posts: 15449 Location: R'lyeh 47°9′S 126°43′W / 47.15°S 126.717°W / -47.15; -126.717
Actually, the rigs to print are mostly handmade, hand stretched silks, that are either glued or stapled. The art is equally important as the skill and technique to print consistently.

1. Outsourcing will always beat the cost of setting up your own rigs and will bypass the learning curve.

2. If you plan to bring printing in house then all you need is cash to get set up and a lot of patience if you've ever yet to silkscreen.

3. Hire someone else that has the knowledge or skills required.

Otherwise, if you just planning on buying blanks, silkscreening/heat transferring graphics then well you either must have the equipment, the skills but just the same some amazing artwork to put on each deck.

Page 1 of 1