SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Hehehehe, New funding for my purchases!!!!
Page 1 of 1    

Hehehehe, New funding for my purchases!!!!

Nervous
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
I just moved back to my hometown recently and had a nice little apartment, this was about two years ago. When I moved in I thought it would be so cool to have two newschool decks to hang on each side of my T.V., but damn... $100.00 just to hang on the wall, no way I can swing that!!! Fast forward 2 years, weekly spending on boards is averaging around $350.00, lot more than the $100.00 I was worried about before. Recently someone turned me on to dumpster diving, yes dumpster diving. In the last two weeks I've made around $650.00 just by getting shit out of the garbage. I've found and tested, and sold about 8 Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz chips and a bunch of old computers. If this keeps up Im not going to have to worry about hobby money anymore, this rules!!! Places to go are: Computer Repair shops, Guitar and musical instrument stores, speaker manufacturers, Barns and Noble (Thrasher, Transworld, Big Brother and Playboy all free!!!). I put a bunch of old cardboard boxes in my backseat for safety.. if a cop asks me anything I just tell him Im moving soon and was out looking for boxes. Dumpster Diving is the shit!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:05 pm Reply with quote
yeah that is the shit i sometimes do that if i need the money. In sacramento we have these things called junk days and every year people can throw out there shit in the streets that they dont want and then i go searching in it and find computers,tv that work that are just out dated and skateboards. Last year i found about 8 skateboard most target shit but i found some old nash boards from the 80s and two year ago i found an old sims board.

Page 1 of 1