SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Looking For Shops
Page 1 of 1    

Looking For Shops

OLDMANARMY
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quote
I would like to put our company name out there(Old Man Army), and see if anyone would be interested in carrying our products.

Our companies focus is 100% on the older rider. If your shop would like to have more appeal to older riders and broaden your customer base, then please give our product a try. In most of the shops that we are in, they have no problems selling out of our stuff.

We have no minimum orders and our wholesale prices are very low. We will even throw in a shirt or hat...or both to help out a little bit with the shipping costs. We offer better prices then most distributors, and we actually will respond to emails and phone calls as we truely want your business.

Please stop by our website at http://www.oldmanarmy.com to view our products as well as to see what we are about.

If you have any questions on price, please send me an email at [email protected]

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quote
((((Crickets)))))

Damn I knew I should have posted something to the effect of....

we are a skateboard company whos focus is on the 8-16 year olds because that is where the cash is. We do the same things as the 10,000 other skate companies out there and really have nothing to offer to in terms of being unique.

If interested in our products, please fill out a dealer app and we might get back to you if you call us every week for a solid year.

Okay, on a serious note... would it be that much of a risk to buy a couple of decks at a very low wholesale price to see if they actually might sell. I understand that the main consumer in most shops will be youth. But if shops actually carried a wider range of items, they might just actually widen the age range of their consumers.

I would even be willing to do consignment with a couple of shops in the beginning just to prove that our product will sell.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quote
Yeah, Mike! What's up? Mike is the man. OMA has great prices, great products and are easy to work with. For what it's worth, they have my recommendation.
OLDMANARMY
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quote
brianzig wrote:
Yeah, Mike! What's up? Mike is the man. OMA has great prices, great products and are easy to work with. For what it's worth, they have my recommendation.

Thanks Brian..I appreciate that.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
not to derail this thread, but a regular at my local skate park has the big OMA bag and loves it,
I took a look at it and was pretty amazed

i'll mention this thread to him

slob-air
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
OMA Body Bags are completely off the hook. The most engineered and well thought out road bag ever conceived.

I wonder if I can fit Stubbs in one?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quote
My fave is the "Old Style" stuff. I love the fact that it says "OLD MAN ARMY, 30+ " on 'em. One of my favorite shirts to wear.
DomitianX
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
As a shop that deals with Mike at OMA regularly I can vouch for him and Old Man Army. Great guy and a killer product line!

OLDMANARMY
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quote
I will even throw out a deal here for shops interested in our stuff. Our wholesale prices are already cheaper then any distributor out there and if you buy 9 decks, I will throw in the 10th one for free.

Keep in mind that we will still throw in a shirt or hat..or both to help out with shipping costs on your end.

For the shops that already carry us...thanks for the kind words and we appreciate your business.

slob-air...thanks for the props on the bag...

http://www.oldmanarmy.com

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quote
OMA is hot! Good stuff for the older guys.

Page 1 of 1