SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Blender Series 1 Svitak
Page 1 of 1    

Blender Series 1 Svitak

CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Anyone know of a skate shop (Since it's a older model, local shop doesn;t have it) online selling them cheap? I looking for a few riders...
P.S. Kickerofelves & Amorone, I'm slowly cleaning that KKK deck, I've been doing alot of stuff lately and coming on the puter to take breaks on and off. Sorry for the delay, just wanted to keep you both informed.....
strohsbro2
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:30 pm Reply with quote
I'll trade you mine for that Miller dog.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:14 pm Reply with quote
If I ever sell that Miller, I'll let you know. In about 3 months I'm going to start on my 1973 Cuda and that will be a huge $$$$$ sucker since the engine alone will probably be 12.5 g's. It will take a few years to complete, but it will be bad ass when I'm done. Either way, I'll keep you posted if I'm desperate for money... As of today, that Miller is going no where. I'm actually still looking for a few other Chris Miller models....
xrudox
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:40 pm Reply with quote
the shop in clevo has a couple,theyre svitaks shop sponser.i posted the phone# in a post about olson blkdips.

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:35 pm Reply with quote
That was a good score on the miller Ch3no2jay. I was prepared to go higher on it, but I decided to go out drinking instead of waiting for the auction to end. Thanks for keeping me in mind. Did you get the miller from http://www.oldschoolskateboards.net also?

[ This Message was edited by: strohsbro2 on 2003-06-06 00:35 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:59 pm Reply with quote
I did spend alot of money on those 2 Millers, but I had to get them. lol I have a buddy who has another NOS yellow fullsize Chris Miller that we (You and I) both bid on. I have a feeling this car I'm trying to start on is going to suck alot of my funds hardcore. IF I ever need to sell them, I'll let you know for real... Thanks for the compliments on the decks...
yaakyar
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Sep 2002 Posts: 1292 Location: Los Angeles, CA by way of Baton Rouge, LA
@CH3NO2JAY
check yer' PM's

Thanks~

Page 1 of 1