SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Store hours???
Page 1 of 1    

Store hours???

kyle
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quote
What hours are you open? Mainly during the week while the kids are at school? I don't think it would be a good idea to open at 8 or 9am like a generic retail store, obviously the kids are in school and the older crowd is at work. Sure you might get the occasional dad with the day off but I don't think that's enough reason to open early. What's your opinion? Should a shop open at 11am or should it open later around 1 or 2pm when the kids get out of school???
Keep in mind I'm talking about a brick and mortar store that doesn't do web sales.
brianzig
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quote
We open at 12 during the week. We need the couple of hours before school lets out to check in orders, place orders and talk with reps, rearrange the store, clean floors and windows, ect. Those two hours or so each day are the only time we can usually get any of that kind of stuff done.
We close at 6 each day during the week. Since we are in a main street setting, the other stores in the downtown area close at 5. We are actually the last place open each day, other than the bar. We tried staying open later when we first opened, but business always died after six so we just went with that. Saturdays have always been our best and we open 10-6. Closed on Sunday. Gotta skate sometime. LOL

Page 1 of 1