SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Tips for keeping your addiction secret.
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Tips for keeping your addiction secret.

Phillips-66
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Dude, grow some nuts
gogomouse1
Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:58 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
all the trouble he goes through, kinda makes you wonder what else he tries to keep from his wife
KidsonWheels
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:37 am Reply with quote
Custum one off pieces of art like you buy yourself for her
Jewelry ROCKS STONES SHINY STUFF she will love that and think of you when she wears it BUY JEWELRY

That or a really cool deck and take the punishment you deserve it you lowdown DECK HEAD. Termite, umm I cant think of too many more terms maybe DeckAddict, Timbermaniac,Umm
gogomouse1
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quote
CONCRAVE!
KidsonWheels
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quote
to you sir Concrave is much finer a handle than deckhead or termite

I am wondering, if some of you fellas are seriously going thru all of this and having to tell even one lie, How can decks be worth all of that? FUCK IT you've gone too far quit buying decks!

you can only hang so many before they cover every surface in the house.

I had a friend once who was a really big oversized fucking mutant, I am saying this guy was almost seven feet tall and 300+ and had the strength of a horse on PCP. To say he was intimidating is an understatement.

He worked a good part of his life bouncing guys onto curbs in the shit bars he worked at. Now he was always complaining about the bottles and glass and knives and crazy shit nobody should have to deal with at a job that payed that kind of money.

Always this rant would be followed by all the offers he got to work in strip clubs controlling the door and tossing assholes named Chip or Todd, vs facing down dangerous methhead outlaw bikers with bike chains in the parking lot just to be able to go home at night.

He'd go on and on about how much better the pay would be, and of course how easier the work would be, the whole time begging the question of well why not MAN I finally ASK?

because my mutant friend reply's I would not want to look at that much pussy everyday for ten hours a day I am afraid it would ruin pussy for me.

My point is too much of a good thing could ruin a good thing.
that guy
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Must not be looking at the right kind of pussy.
guntotingskatepunk
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I can't believe you guys are still commenting on this. I wrote this as kind of a satire, kind of a montage of what we all may do to hide some of the decks we buy. Kind of playing off the whole "BONOSA" thang.

I'm flattered my story got such a good thread. Truth is...I buy so few decks that my wife could care less. I don't have a PO box, I don't skim money from the store, etc. Her only concern is that when our daughter gets old enough (she's 8.5 months now) that all these Pushead decks may scare her.

You guys are great, I love this place.
gogomouse1
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quote
Make your daughter part of your skating life.... you'll be glad you did......

[img]

I even bought the old lady a board, she's into Angelina Jolie, so I bought her this:
[/img][url]

Don't keep your family seperate from your skating stuff; make them part of it.... my old lady loves the excitement of my ebay auctions

( speaking of which, bid on my vintage NOS ACS trucks.... my old lady is watching!)http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180052842048&rd=1&rd=1
guntotingskatepunk
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Very cool. I'm right there w/ ya:

This is Grace

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3