SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  Vision Psycho Stik
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Vision Psycho Stik

MasterPlan
Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:06 pm Reply with quote
This is the one topic I am always sure to comment on...

Apologies to Kyle and others, but there is very little difference. I have both an original and a re-issue and I struggle to tell the difference with the exception of the aged paint on the original. There is almost no difference in the wood, absolutely no difference in the graphic, Vision even had the "class" to copyright the re-issues with the original '86 copyright (bastards!). Yeah, a total pro cold probably tell the difference, but that's just because the re-issues still look so new. Check back in 5-10 years and there will be NO DIFFERENCE!

Although I understand your desire to acquire an original full size, I would recommend getting the Mini because at least it says "Mini" and they didn't re-issue them, so they are sure to be legit.

By the way, in response to an earlier post, I have never seen a difference in price between the full and the mini. If it were my money I would pay 25% for a mini since it can be legitimized as original.

That's my usual $0.02...

Oh, do a search here at the forum with the keywords "Vision ReIssues" or "Reissues" or related terms. This topic has been beaten to death for a year now and you are sure to find a variety of opinions.

-MP

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2