SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  HUGE PROPS TO 5 POINTS!!
Page 1 of 1    

HUGE PROPS TO 5 POINTS!!

jonny1note
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Tim shaped, and built for me, a beauty of a deck! Arrived today. Awesome deal, awesome artwork, awesome service, awesome product! True old school heart...and a sticker too! I will roll 5 Points, and talk them up, as long as Tim is putting out boards. A+++

txrocker13
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:32 am Reply with quote
thats definetely a super sweet ride there! nice colors.
midlo
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Tim shaped, and built for me, a beauty of a deck! Arrived today. Awesome deal, awesome artwork, awesome service, awesome product! True old school heart...and a sticker too! I will roll 5 Points, and talk them up, as long as Tim is putting out boards. A+++

same here!
mine just arrived today.

stoked!!
ggP
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quote
jonny1note wrote:

After seeing this pic a while months back, I e-mailed Tim and he made me this exact same deck. The punk point and square tail are awesome. I got it in 8.75" X 32.5" with a 14.5" wheel base. The wood was just amazing.... Set it up with 169's and some Shitbird IPS wheels. It's now my favorite deck , hands down. It's my third 5PS deck and I think I'm going to have him make me another one in this shape with an 8.5" width and a 15" wheel base.

5PS is the shit... I try to tell all the local guys but they're all into the name brand decks (Z-Flex, Consolidated, Scum, Black Label, etc) which are all great, but for me, I'd rather be skating a 5PS.

Page 1 of 1