SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HARDCORE PUNK & SKATE ROCK  »  Why does every band want to be Hip Hop?
Page 1 of 1    

Why does every band want to be Hip Hop?

curbdog
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:17 am Reply with quote
Why in the hell does every new band want to be rap or metal-rap??? It's really embarrasing to see bands like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, & P.O.D. act the way they do. If you hate them as much as the rest of the world, support http://www.buddyhead.com. They are dedicated to ridding the world of such SHIT FUCKING MUSIC!!!!
big.kahuna.burger
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
heh... that sites pretty fucking cool. it is just me, or did i see deathbox writing in there as one of the hessians??? hehehehehehehehe!
punksizer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:55 am Reply with quote
Rap/Metal,Q:What's wrong with this configuration? A:Everything! Oh and curbdog I believe it's pronounced Limp Wristed.They just came to Portland,Oregon doing there mall tour shit looking for a new guitarist to replace the only guy in their band with any talent and that was worth a shit (Wes).I'm so glad he moved on,That (Big dumbface) CD is pretty cool/Kinda Buckethead style.Anyway's I guess some Limp-hater threw a pie in Fred Durst's little round face and told him he was washed up,Too funny.Also I was wondering how some no-talent idiot like Durst who has only been around less than a decade become like the President or something of Interscope records?Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?
fallen99angel
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:19 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
all metal bands that tries to by snoop dog or P diddy or what the fuck he now calls himself, are white suburban kids that think the are black, just same some Ricky Lake show one night before I went to bed and I saw these kids that truely belived they were black, needless to say I went to get a barfbag. Why pretend to be something you are not. Hell maybe you will see Rob Dyrdek or Chad Muska as the new guitarplayer in fratboy hillbilly allstars SLIMP BESKUIT
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
slob-air
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 8:27 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ

Durst is actually a VP in charge of A&R.... which is truly scary and
bizzare considering the demo he sent out to labels when he was just starting... VaniillaIceCoppingMutherfucker!

Right Click and Save Target As... and laugh yer ass off!

[ This Message was edited by: Slob-air on 2002-02-22 10:15 ]

Spat
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:33 am Reply with quote
Kinda on an off note, but has anyone ever seen Fred Durst skate? Yea, I'm serious. A few issues back in "International Longboarder", I was reading that Limp Bizkit (Damn, never thought I'd type those 2 words) had hired Jeff Budro and some others from the Gravity team for a video shoot. Anyways, there was a brief mention that Durst was actually a pretty good skater. The good news about all this rap/metal crapola is that my Broken Bones CD sounds oh, so much better when I play it. Lates.
david
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 2:47 pm Reply with quote
hip hop rock rap mixin master shit fred durst poop butt wanna be poser trash shit heads.
ok I got it out.
punk from Cali always have and always will
skate till u fucking are in a walker

Page 1 of 1