SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  press for 600 are there any ones?
Page 1 of 1    

press for 600 are there any ones?

yoinigo
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:13 pm Reply with quote
how do u make a mold for them also i only have around 600 maby a bit more im trying to make a skateboard company if u couldn't have geuss i would be making decks and also are their cheap and easy ways i know how to make the decks i just don't know were to get the stuff from i know that website snowboardmaterals.com or something but i don't have that money any adivise helps i was looking at a 20 ton floor press from harbor freight and i don't know if that would work or not thax

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quote
The sad truth is I'd think you need alot more $$$ than 600. Some routers, sanders, bandsaws, dust collectors, glue machines, spray guns, glue, veneers, etc can easily go way over the initial 600 you want to spend. Not trying to discourage you, but starting a woodshop for 600 will be super hard and in my opinion impossible, unless people are willing to give you old used equipment for free.

You can maybe start a small label with a little more money and try to gather funds that way and eventually try to do it on your own during the process of building up the label...
yoinigo
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quote
update i desided not 2 fall throught with it but made a surfboard company and it was cheaper and im aready making around 450 per board ive sold two boards so far thanks 4 the help but i found somthing i like 2 do and have fun to

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quote
GL with the surfboard company.

The website has a new concept, wonder if it's worth anything...

http://www.snowboardmaterials.com/pag...ateboard_kits.htm

Page 1 of 1