SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Opinions about the new Afroman Numbchuck
Page 1 of 1    

Opinions about the new Afroman Numbchuck

LongwoodSk8er
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote
I owned a numbchuck about 4 years ago. I didn't like the triflex tail. Has anyone tried the new deck? I heard that they are made by Acme now!
Stubbs
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quote
AFROMAN wood is now manufactured by ABC, the manufacturers of ACME. Jim Gray did a fine job with them. The 'Chuck still has the same mild tri-tail and nose and full body concave. If you don't like the tri-tail of the 'Chuck you should try the HUSTLER II. 36.5" X 10.5", 18.25" wb, drilled for both old and new bolt patterns. Both are still 8 ply boards and tough as nails.
grandpa ronin
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Posts: 760 Location: 3 Feet Below the Coping
Love the Numbchuck but since you like the Alva 38" so much (no doubt its lighter too) you should get F13 to do a copy for you once the Alva Flags are no longer available. Or keep writing those letters to Alva. When one of my skatercults goes down I'll be asking Danny to do a 36" version for me.

F13:

http://factory13.bowlrider.com/indexb.htm

Page 1 of 1