SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  New Service Board Supply Website
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

New Service Board Supply Website

stoney66
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quote
DANM DUDE!!!
You said you didn't want to slander Joe,
but you say shit like "Joe will lie right to your face".
That's fucked up man!!

I stand behind Joe and Pennswood 100%!
Great service and timely deliveries!

~larry
ThrashCan
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quote
True it is sometimes hard to get ahold of Joe but I'm sure hes a busy guy. Hes helped alot of people on this forum with screen printing stuff and is super chill. On top of that his boards are awesome. Solid, great pop, great shapes, delivered on time for me, perfect print job....

True, poor customer service is a pain in the ass but whenever someone answers the phone at Penns its always Joe and he always is willing to chat about w/e.

If you wanna see real shitty customer service hit up skateboardprinting.coN

I support Penns, and I'll support your right to not like Penns. We're all family.
FIGHT!
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:04 pm Reply with quote
I guess I came off pretty harsh, I was just upset and needed to vent somehow, somewhere and I apologize.

Joe is a cool dude. I would never say otherwise, and his boards ARE awesome, there is no doubt about that.

Also, I didnt mean to sound like I was saying he was really a liar, just that sometimes stories are not always straight, and I can understand "fibbing" liike that in business and I guess I have to do it myself from time to time.

Joe and I have had disputes, but he HAS come through fixing any mistakes and I am trying to look at the good over the bad here.

So, in that, I think we are going to stick it out with Penns and hope that our working relationship smooths out over the years.

Sorry to come off like such a prick.

Last edited by FIGHT! on Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

skinny
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quote
Joe is going to be in this for the long haul. They are constantly re-investing in the equipment. He helps way too many people do what they are trying to do with skateboarding to say anything bad about him or pennswood. Plus he still skates.

I had some very limited dealings with Brian at service. Nothing ever came of it. In fact I am suprized that they take on OEM. I got the impression that they didn't want my business.

I stay out of that circle of the skateboard biz. I stick with people who I feel have something in common with me.... Like skateboarders who make skateboards.

I like the fact that I can call the owner of pennswood, not just a salesperson. That way when I get the "biz" I know it's from the only person that actually matters.

Sometimes I am hard to get ahold of, and I take too long to do something. That doesn't mean I am doing anything wrong.

As a skateboarder, my advice is trust your gut then listen to your brain. Hopefully you don't get screwed.
DomitianX
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:37 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I have never dealt with Penns, but I hear good things about them and bad things about them. Its seems most of the bad stuff is customer service related though.

I can call Brian over at Service Board Supply to work over the details and I will have my boards within a week or two. Email is hit or miss. He is usually pretty good about it, but a phone call is much quicker.

pennswood
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quote
" there are people shit talking us on the internet ",
" saying you guys lick balls ",

"what the fuck is the internets ??? "

-----

" you are the ones who are the ball lickers....."
skinny
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:17 pm Reply with quote
jay and
bob?
pennswood