SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Blind Powell spoof mini decks--who has 'em???
Page 1 of 1    

Blind Powell spoof mini decks--who has 'em???

gamby
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Hot topic here, shop guys. Any of you carrying these, and if so, how much???
Drunk Engine
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:00 pm Reply with quote
gamby wrote:

Your Greeting "Hot topic, shop guys." I can only asume you mean that you work at Hot Topic or something, as for shop guys I have no idea what you mean. There are plenty of members that have these boards and at about $1500-$4000 a piece I suppose someone might let them go. You may find the reproduction series that were made as they are cheaper but are about $500 a piece also.

Please formulate complete and coherent sentences, spelling is not as important.
midlo
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quote
@drunk engine

i think what he is referring to is the small hand boards that blind recently put out, they're only about 12" long. but have the powell spoof graphics.

and these little guys are a "hot topic" cuz everybody snatches em' up fast. So i think he is tryin' to track down some shop guys to see if any are still available somewhere.

correct me if i'm wrong

here is a thread about the "hand boards"http://www.skullandbonesskateboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52031&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
vaskateboards
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
gamby wrote:

Quote:
gamby wrote:

Your Greeting "Hot topic, shop guys." I can only asume you mean that you work at Hot Topic or something, as for shop guys I have no idea what you mean. There are plenty of members that have these boards and at about $1500-$4000 a piece I suppose someone might let them go. You may find the reproduction series that were made as they are cheaper but are about $500 a piece also.

Quote:
@drunk engine

i think what he is referring to is the small hand boards that blind recently put out, they're only about 12" long. but have the powell spoof graphics.

and these little guys are a "hot topic" cuz everybody snatches em' up fast. So i think he is tryin' to track down some shop guys to see if any are still available somewhere.

correct me if i'm wrong

here is a thread about the "hand boards"http://www.skullandbonesskateboards.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52031&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

HAHAHAHAH Neeeeewwwwbeeeeeeeeeees
gamby
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Drunk Engine wrote:
gamby wrote:

A) that was a coherent sentence.

B) I know the deal w/ the genuine full-size blind spoof decks--note the subject says "Blind Powell spoof MINI decks" (meaning they are miniature versions of the real ones)

C) The miniature versions of these decks (aka hand boards) have been the subject of much discourse here, thus being a hot topic (proper use of the term)

D) Directed at "shop guys" because this is the "BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS" forum of the board--i.e. an appropriate place to post this question.

Don't call me out unless you know what the fuck is going on yourself.
midlo
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:49 am Reply with quote
Quote:
HAHAHAHAH Neeeeewwwwbeeeeeeeeeees

hey vaskateboards. you call us noobs, But, have you looked at our joined dates.? I've lurked around here on a daily basis for the past 2 years.

i can't speak for drunk engine but he's been a member since 02'.

Newbies..........i don't think so

drunk engine should browse around before he posts.........but ....newbs.?
Drunk Engine
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quote
That's ok, I don't mind being fired back upon. I was not aware that the boards have been released as a "TOY" now. However I am far from being a newbie. I have not been around the forum for some time so I suppose I missed the "Hot Topic", My appologies to the "Shop Guys"..............

Now look what you gone and done... You've hurt my feelings..

Page 1 of 1