SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  Worth of G&S Stacy Peralta Warptail 2?
Page 1 of 1    

Worth of G&S Stacy Peralta Warptail 2?

throbbinnut
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:31 am Reply with quote
I've got one of these in my garage that I've been riding lately. It's got California Slalom trucks and Yo-Yo Pro wheels. I think it has Fafnir bearings and it's also got a Logan Earth Ski sticker on the bottom. It's a sweet ride.

Anybody know how much it's worth?

Thanks,
Chris
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:50 pm Reply with quote
probably worth between $100-$200 depending on condition, my e-mail address is [email protected] if you want to send some pics so i can give you a little better valuation...
throbbinnut
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:21 am Reply with quote
Cool. I may send you some pics. For that kind of dough, I'll probably just hang onto it, though. If it had been like $500 or something, then I'd seriously consider selling or trading it.

Thanks,
Chris
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:43 am Reply with quote
don't blame you, I wouldn't sell it either cause of the sentimental value attached to it! but just so you know $500 is more the value of your setup if it was in mint new old stock condition...
throbbinnut
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Cool. It's not in mint condition by any means. On the contrary - it rides real good! All the younger grommets I know dig it and love riding it. I actually got the board for free from a guy I worked with in high school back in the late 80's, so I'm set no matter what it's worth.

Seeing all this stuff bring tons of dough is just nuts. My first board was a silver Powell Steadham Ace of Spades with red stripes, and years later once it was thoroughly used and had been retired, I cut it into a freestyle board. Man I wish I had known to buy (2) and put one in the closet! Same goes for my humongous JFA tombstone looking board, my T&C Primal Urges, my Jeff Kendall, all my Lucero's and Ripsaws, etc....

Chris

Page 1 of 1