SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Zero Stained Glass series...
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Zero Stained Glass series...

strohsbro2
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Well said Tina! I would rather buy a lot of things from my local shop, but I always get the same line. Something like "Yeah we'll order it for you", but they never get the items, or they don't bother to call and tell you that they can't get them. Ordering online has become way easier than putting up with all the hassles.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nervous
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
My local shop owner is pretty damn cool I guess. He has gottne me some pretty nice thing s before. I just recently got five new school Foundation decks form him and he got them for me at 38 bucks a deck, Im not sure if he made anything or not because I dont know wholesale prices (I'd guess about $32 dollars?). I guess it really makes a difference that the town where I live only has the one real shop and its pretty personal. Tony (shop owner) has always ordered what he said he would. I guess Im lucky.
strohsbro2
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:54 pm Reply with quote
The local shop owner here used to be cool also. Then he slowly let all his "workers" take care of the majority of his business. One of his former employees has opened his own shop here now, but the dick has threatened to stop doing business with certain companies if they sell products to the new guy. So basically the new guy has been blacklisted for no good reason. I say competition is a good thing and that the strongest will survive. But the former cool owner doesn't feel that way. Enough ranting. Support your local shop if they are willing to help you out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nervous
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
http://n17.tdmedia.com/home.html?cPath=21_16&&page=10

a few train series here... didnt check the whole site though...
ghostcavalry
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:14 am Reply with quote
I only have 1 Williams now (Train)...I may yet try to get the Trains...Looks like you can still find a few. Anybody want 4 from the Car series: Mulder, York, Williams, and Johnston?

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2