SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  The Waiting Game / Phasing Out
Page 1 of 1    

The Waiting Game / Phasing Out

MileHighSkates
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:30 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
We're in the process of phasing out our shortboards, so the prices have been reduced to just above our cost. The longer they sit on the shelves, the more I'll discount them. I want them gone, so please take a few moments to check out what we've got left.

Same with certain brands of wheels. We're sticking to a few vendors of high-quality wheels that also happen to offer healthy margins (correlation between quality and margin, hmmm....). Again, buy now, or take a chance that they'll drop even lower.
Smakutus
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
Hi Mark,
I'm looking to buy one of those Gravity Ed Economy Bank Riders with a kick tail.. Are you ordering from them anytime soon? E-mail me a price and let's talk.

Thanks,
Jeff.

"what the heck you talking about i sent you the money weeks ago,and you still gaveme a negative feedback,and top it off never sent me the tape,its ebayers like you that screw people,Thanks for messing up my ratings jerk.."

A. Fuckingkissfan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 1 of 1