SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Best Price on Powells
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Best Price on Powells

sixpack
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:21 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Looking for the following decks at (of course) a fair price! I'm just checking before I go through with my order @ oldschoolskates.com

Tony Hawk Pictorial Deck Doublekick
Tony Hawk Medallion
Lance Mountain Doughboy
Tommy G Irongate
Steve Saiz Feathers Kicknose
McGill Skull & Snakes Mini (white with pink snakeskin preferred)

Thanks a lot!!
schmittstix707
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:19 pm Reply with quote
The prices at OSskates are pretty good and thier service is great~
strohsbro2
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, oldschoolskates is very reasonable and the service is about the best there is. I just got an order from them today. Very well packaged and very speedy shipping. Not to mention they are here in the good ol USA.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
scs
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 5:25 pm Reply with quote
I don't think you'll find them any cheaper then on the site. MABE the hawk pictoral but it wouldnt be much cheaper mabe $10-20.. I'd just order from them, no hassle, you know its legit, good shipping, throw in the extra $$ and don't deal with the BS.
sixpack
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Here, I'll clean it up:
I had 1 good experience here and 2 not so good. I didnt check to see if they were registered here (one was not) and that was my fault. Both situations worked out. I am going to buy the decks thru oldschoolskates.com this time.
Thanks for everyones support and welcoming me here with open arms.
I love you guys.

[ This Message was edited by: sixpackskates on 2003-02-21 11:48 ]
kmdworld
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:41 pm Reply with quote
This is the most legit place to trade...

Don't like it... Don't post... log off...
KMD

schmittstix707
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:20 am Reply with quote
Dude I highly doubt you have traded with anybody here~ quit your negitive BS newbie~
strohsbro2
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:06 am Reply with quote
Please go whine to somebody who cares. You have definitely not dealt with someone on this forum. If you think you have, go smoke some more!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
radrob
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:34 am Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
i agree with the fellas,you have to "establish" yourself here.i had my doubts initially,but these are GOOD guys to trade/sell/ and buy from.you are NOT dealing with people that will rip you off,unlike some other pre-adolescent skate sites.i can generally say,that most people here are generally(if not totally) past the bullshitting stages,as there is more of a commodary(spelled right?) and a skate "brotherhood" here.sniff,sniff...there i said it.this is what i have seen/delt with,so far.faith,my friend,FAITH!
sixpack
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:25 am Reply with quote
That was NOT fucking whining, give me a break. Newbie? What is this, some exclusive chic high school club you're going to exclude me from? Actually, I posted here as punkrock74 (I've had that screen name for 5 years on AOL & ebay and have grown tired of it) for over a hundred posts and the 2 BS sitations DID work themselves out....just speaking my mind for the first time on it. I did not post the complaints in the bad people to deal with section, I did not make a big stink about it in here at all; what happened happened and thats it. I can't state what went on? I can't say that was a bit annoying to go through? Some of you guys (I better not generalize) are real quick to tell someone to get the fuck out for either giving an opinion unlike yours or God forbid riding a 7.5" deck *GASP*...I think it's a bit retarded. I like reading the posts here and have had a great favor done for me by smithgrind (I would have said "good experience" but that may have sounded a bit funny...sorry Philip); didn't mean to ruin it for myself by venting in 3 sentences. Sorry to those who have posted over 199 times and were insulted. At least this topic wasnt over US foreign Policy! :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: sixpackskates on 2003-02-21 11:52 ]

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next