SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Magic Rolling Board
Page 1 of 1    

Magic Rolling Board

K-Beam
Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Just finally watched an old copy of "Skateboard" the movie last night and got to wondering about an old classic I never did get to see. (Plese note: I'm not saying "Skateboard" is a classic!)
The movie I speak of is the Magic Rolling Board, which is only about 15-20 minutes long I believe. I remember hearing vague tales of how cool this flick was. Anyone got a copy to sell? Please email if so, or if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks all.

[ This Message was edited by: K-Beam on 2002-12-24 18:08 ]
K-Beam
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:52 pm Reply with quote
BUMP!
Come on old schoolers, nobody has a lead on this supposed classic?
captain fun
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:48 pm Reply with quote
I know of two versions to the short yet classic skate film "Magic Rolling Board"--in length, one version is 7:30 minutes, the other about 15.

I understand that as a bonus, the producers added the shorter version to their video release of the surf film _Five Summer Stories_, or at least it appears on my offical copy of this movie.

If you cannot find or afford any of the out-of-print copies of this movie (on eBay or elsewhere), I will bootleg you mine either for cash or for trade. For cash, I will offer you the same deal I gave someone else here under the thread "~ZERO HERO~" (see topic for details). Or better yet, I will trade you a copy of my video for one of yours.

I am not sure where to get an original copy of the longer version of "Magic Rolling Board," but I keep meaning to trade with someone for a bootleg of his when I have time. I would have answered your question here sooner, but I am short on time these days.

The short and long of it,
Jeff Lunz

[ This Message was edited by: captain fun on 2003-01-16 23:40 ]
K-Beam
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:39 pm Reply with quote
You know I have the 5 Summer Stories video and have yet to watch it! I guess I better get off my ass and check it out. Thanks for the background info Capn'. Out.

[ This Message was edited by: K-Beam on 2003-01-16 16:40 ]
bobcat
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:47 pm Reply with quote
i had a dub of a dub of a dub.. great flick i think a bootleg copy of 'heavy metal' was on the tape too.
K-Beam
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Did see it on Five Summer Stories, and I think it was the short version. Still very cool and archivish. Now if I can just find the damn video case that my wife put somewhere!

Page 1 of 1