SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Action Sports Kamikaze PIG
Page 1 of 1    

Action Sports Kamikaze PIG

schmittstix707
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:39 am Reply with quote
Lame company. Lame cheap rip off of the SIMS Kamikaze but I had one way back when. I have been looking for one NOS for a while now. I have one in so-so condition but it would be cool to have one NOS or close. Anybody remember this monstrosity?
The Green Monkey
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:55 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Yeah, they're on the bay occasionally. I don't know how likely an NOS one is though.

You could always buy a mint Hosoi and then ruin it into a repro Kamikaze...

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:35 am Reply with quote
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
i think i have one hanging on my garage wall.i think mine is neon yellow stain with the orange hosoi-esque splatter design....says something like special"concave edition"...pretty close to being new,but very lightly skated.has drill holes for nose,tail and rails.has a german speed bearings sticker towards the bottom.has the words "kamikaze" scrolling down the underbelly of the deck.says action sports on top with a grid-like pattern behind it,has original factory cut griptape,almost powell-esque.could use the cash about now,so shoot me an offer.i wish i had a camera.oh,it was protected by a tail guard,so it would rate,on a scale of 1-10,about a solid 9.2,aside from being ridden and very light tail wear..vry light...does not even go into the first layer.still has a majority of the yellow paint on the sidewalls of the deck.
schmittstix707
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:52 pm Reply with quote
I know which one you are talking about radrob and thanks for offering it. The one I am looking for is the same shape as the SIMS with no concave. It is flat as a board PIG shape. The one you have is a later model. On top of the one I want has KAMIKAZE written across with the rising sun graphic. For a cheap rip off board it is hard to find just like the ripp-off Lucero made by California Hot Sk8's. They used pop on Ebay every now and then, and now I cant get my hands on one! I for some reason enjoy rip off boards~
frontsideslappy
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Jan 2002 Posts: 5027 Location: East coast now....gypsy..
I have a slightly used one, check my auctions now under patewack, its under pool shapes or something!
radrob
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:31 pm Reply with quote
you,know,now that i think about it,i DID have a white pig kamikaze.it was a 10 by 30 or less and it did say kamikaze on top.boy,your'e gonna get mad at what i did to it though,i thought the board was worthless and took off the rails,tail and nose guard.i then waxed the bottom and was doing shove-it's and super power slides with just the deck(no trucks or wheels) in the street.i just threw it away afterwards,about a month ago to be exact.it had a round stub nose,about 2-3",so i knew it was the one you were looking for.very mild kicktail...very mild and little if any concave.DOHHHH!
schmittstix707
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:42 pm Reply with quote
not so much mad but that is fucking hilariuos! I had a brand new SC Malba with all of these Roskoppesque monsters on it that I had left over from 86. 4 years ago in college I got very drunk with some buddies and we gassed the tail and lit the bitch on fire and took turns ridding it (happend before I started collecting). God I wish I had that board still! I have never seen one at all since, not even in Aos!My point is the Kamikze is a better board to do stupid shit to than superior boards!

*frontside~ I actually saw that but I have one in better condition. I am looking for one in top notch shape if humanly possible. Thanks for the heads up bro~

[ This Message was edited by: schmittstix707 on 2003-01-22 16:44 ]
kingpat
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:02 am Reply with quote
i have one in so close to mint condition it is ridiculous.the lapper is broke and that is it.email me for pics [email protected]
radrob
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:09 am Reply with quote
yeah,the only good "parts" on that deck were the wheels(action conicals that are comparable to kryptonics by the way...85a by 63mm and the brand new german bearings.i even invited the local skate-kids to join in on the fun:),but alas,they only seemed intrested in it for a couple of go's and lost intrest:( )boy,unless it's free and top quality skate decks and accessories,these kids don't know how to be "easily" amused as i am.i even tried to "challenge" them to see who could ollie with the no-wheeled-no-trucked-piggy...no one won that day:/..
frontsideslappy
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:40 am Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Jan 2002 Posts: 5027 Location: East coast now....gypsy..
I might be able to get one near mint, i'll take a look.

Page 1 of 1