SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Anger VS rage
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anger VS rage

old_timer
Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quote
At least she didn't throw a toaster in the bathtub with you in it!!

Seriously....................PROZAC!!! Or Lithium which ever the Dr. suggests.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Does she normally go off like this or was this a one off? I wouldn't suggest drugs unless this rage is the norm for her.

She needs to think about the fact that YES you spent a lot of money on those decks BUT....

1) now they're worth a lot less being all fucked up and shit. So if you hit hard times and you can only get x amount of dollars for them-its her fault.

2) if you hunt down another Mike V your spending total just doubled. Let's say you paid X amount of dollars for the first one, now you're probably going to pay amount x plus a couple hundred bucks more for a new not fucked up one.

Man, people need to think logically before destroying shit.
OmahaSk8r1973
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 am Reply with quote
dude what she did was wrong...wronger than wrong. I got 2 rules in my house (she makes the rest)

Never ever kick me in my balls (you don't have balls, you don't know what it feels like, so don't do it)
Don't hurt my decks. (you wanna get mad? slap me punch me key my car if you want, but don't touch the decks!)
Skatetilldeath
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:06 am Reply with quote
I wonder why you didn�t grab her, move her out of the room and lock the door till she was normal again (Or was that normal???)

Stop spending money on decks for a while as long as you have enough money for divorce-costs.
broianbro
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:52 pm Reply with quote
i say talk to your wife. that kind of behavior just can't be tolerated. why do you have to hide paypal accounts and money from someone you love?

i mean jeez, my girlfriend recognizes the addiction and even gently scolds me from time to time but ultimately leaves it up to me: do i want to eat this month or buy two thomas campbell pintails? pintails. ok, well, sell something else to make up for it. ok, deal.

bottom line is your girl is supposed to help you with your addiction in a constructive way. breaking your boards/investments is just plain idiotic.

besides, i'd be willing to bet even if you do stop buying, and sell off all your boards your wife will find something else of yours to smash.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:25 pm Reply with quote
[quote="K-Beam"]
Money matters f... up more marriageMons than anything save maybe infidelity, so please try to seek some help. Friend, relative, professional.
Just do it.

Hmm, this is starting to sound like my life...This is our case, for sure.

For me, it's not just the collecting that is causing resentment in my marriage (we haven't resorted to actual fights) but since I decided to do something with my skateboard obsession as a way to make a small living, I have been subjected to all manner of nasty remarks...

*sigh* It's a pretty day so I need to get outside for awhile...Good luck with your situation...

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 Posts: 14 Location: jackson mississippi
Damaging one of her purses didn't make things even, my poor boy. You just basically cleaned the slate. Does she collect anything other than purses? Anything with sentimental value? Does she have a dead relative she was close to? Well,
#1: Is it possible she's gonna do this shit again? If so, a cheap, climate controlled storage building is where I'd be hanging up peg board and going and hanging my investments in there.
#2: Regarding my previous questions... Can you not explain to her that these boards are RARE and PRECIOUS? Like her dead mothers diamond engagement ring. Throw that in the garbage disposal. It's not a fucking purse she can go buy another one of.
Christ, man, I know you know all this, your story just pisses me off.
Dadd
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:44 am Reply with quote
It would take 2 chiropractors and 3 proctologists to get my foot out of her ass....
CodeBoy
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I would try not lying to your spouse. I get nagged for spending too much from time to time, it's annoying as all hell but it's generally because I'M SPENDING TOO MUCH.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2