SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  Nancy Boy
Page 1 of 1    

Nancy Boy

itsonlymoney!!!
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 03 Oct 2001 Posts: 1730 Location: Alternative Ulster -Belfast N.Ireland
I'm Too much of a nancy boy to get a tat done but thought this might interest some of you guys if you dont already know about it
I found it on oldskaters.com a uk site
INDEPENDENT TRUCK COMPANY TATTOO CONTEST AND WEB GALLERY

Independent Truck Company is currently producing a new web site that will feature a gallery of Independent logo tattoos. The company is currently accepting photo submissions via email or post to the address below.

A panel of skateboarders at Independent will vote to determine the top three entrants submitted by January 1, 2003 who will receive a set of Independent Trucks. After January 1st the company will continue to accept submissions of tattoo photos for the web gallery, so if you missed the deadline for the contest you can still be featured on the web site.

Please include your name, address, phone number, and email address (if applicable) when submitting your photo of your Independent tattoo. If you don�t have an Independent tattoo yet, GO GET ONE!

Independent Truck Company� is a skateboard truck manufacturer based in Santa Cruz and San Francisco, California. Established in 1978; Independent Trucks� have long been revered as the best skateboard truck available.

For information about Independent Truck Company�s history or products, log on to http://www.independenttrucks.com or write to:

Keith Wilson
Marketing Manager
Independent Trucks Co.
PO Box 2718
Santa Cruz, CA 95063-2718
[email protected]

slob-air
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:31 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Yah, I got that in my e-mail last week... good marketing idea.
Shitbird
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Yeah...I'll send in photos of my tribute to the evolution of the modern skate truck on my leg (Bennett,Blade,Indy) and my Indy elbow piece...just as soon as they get rid of that FUCKED UP new kingpin...and go back to decent QC and the former baseplate design.
Message to Indy: "You are JUST FUCKING UP!!"

Page 1 of 1