SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  Looking for rides or directions, anything at all!
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Looking for rides or directions, anything at all!

poolcoping666
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Dec 2004 Posts: 6 Location: Lake city FL/Purdys NY
Thanks, mike and skatepool.
I'll definitely check out FLskater.com. I'd be down for that info on St. Augustine too-I might be able to scrounge a ride next semester. I know gainesville has a public 6 foot, but I also heard something about a concrete park or bowl, or something there. I couldn't find anything on it. You dudes know if it's bogus?

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:25 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Jul 2004 Posts: 226 Location: New Smyrna Bch, FL
Yes I've heard of something up there but my memory fails me. Definately post up on floridaskater.com. There are a few guys who live up there who can give you the low down. Someone on that site can help you out with directions I'm sure. I post on there all the time and skate with a lot of those guys, a good group of guys.
carveNgrind
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Enjoy everything around you PC. Florida is an oasis for skating when the hurricanes aren't pounding your way. Growing up I would visit my cousin in FL. He surfed the Sebastian Inlet and skated too. That's why I am skating to this day. If any of these guys offer you a ride make sure you have full pads(to include helmet, knee, elbow, and wrist guards)making a helmet the very minimum. Oh, and don't accept rides from anyone who expects more from you than your friendship and decency in return. This should be a rule of thumb for friendships in general. When you eventually get your own ride, pay it forward to the next skater and give them a lift to that elusive skate spot. Skateboarding is a good vibe. Many blessings in the new year!

Eric

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2