SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  BLUE bus Skateboards - Looking for Distribution Partners
Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

BLUE bus Skateboards - Looking for Distribution Partners

masonmayhem
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:32 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Oct 2004 Posts: 1376 Location: Redneck Riviera, AB
i'm starting a company in about 6 mths and also would be looking for a distributor. but first i need to finish my schoolage. i'm first going to start with OEM decks and move onto making them myself. if anyone's interested in distributing them, talk to me in 6 mths.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quote
maraboutslim is right. Right now im learning a great deal about the skateboard industry and how it works. From what I can infer, A skateboard company's "product" is mearly nothing but a stamp on another manufacturer's product. Sure there is a lot more to it than that, but once you get down to it thats bout it. Like i said, I'm still learning soo if i am wrong please correct me, but lets lay low with the shit talking. My deck "manufacturer" used to make all the boards for Dwindle before they switched to Chinese maple. It's kinda crazy to think all of Dwindle's companies were basically all the same. I've been thinking about starting a second board company called T.I.E. Skateboards pretty soon since i have all my resources now. I even thought about eventually starting my own distribution company. I'm down if anybody wants to join forces.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:14 pm Reply with quote
We just posted a trailer for our upcoming video HUMID on bluebusskateboards.com. The trailer is a little large 50 MG so if you don't have a high speed connection it could take a little bit of time. I'm still looking for legit distribution help.

Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4