SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  To all the skateshop owners..i need info...help please!
Page 1 of 1    

To all the skateshop owners..i need info...help please!

masonmayhem
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:05 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Oct 2004 Posts: 1376 Location: Redneck Riviera, AB
i'm a student attending SAIT (southern alberta institute of technology in calgary, alberta). i'm in the business administration program with a major in management. i'm doing a project on a fictional skateboard company and i need to do 3 year sales forecasting. what i was hoping someone could help me out with is if someone works for a skateshop and could provide me with the following information:

1) How many boards under $70 (CAN) do you sell per month? an educated guess at the least would be extremely helpful.

2)How does a new company go about getting their boards on your wall?

please please email answers along with your name, the name of the shop you work for and the shops location to [email protected] . i've been skateboarding for about 10 yrs now but i'm just starting to learn the business side of it.

if you do end up emailing me info, you can expect to be emailed by my instructor as he'll probably be checking my sources. his name is rob salomons.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Page 1 of 1