SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKARFING MATERIAL  »  Stoner Food part 2
Page 1 of 1    

Stoner Food part 2

zodiac13
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Aug 2002 Posts: 4822 Location: Birmingham, Alabama
I know we ran through this one a while back, but, I've started smoking weed a bit more regularly again and I've run across some fancy discoveries.

Homemade Rice Krispy Treats made with the cocoa Krispies. Oh....my....God.

The Smoky Cheddar Double Patty Melt from Sonic.
BBQ & Cheddar Cheez-its.
Godiva White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
The salty dust at the bottom of the jar of dry roasted peanuts.
Nacho Cheese Bugles.
The Fajita Quesadillas at El Cazador. (Amor, take note! 32 oz. Dos Equis for $4 at this place. Liz, Andy and I are always down for the "Caz")

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:14 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Double Short Americanos and Drum Cigarettes.

Nothing is better than an after smoke smoke.

How about the worst thing? Try hitting up a Triscut, with no drink - then time yourself...takes forever.
The Green Monkey
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:58 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
I'm not smoking the pot right now, but I do have some good recommendations that I plan to consume when I'm back in the blazing saddle again...

I've made a recent discovery that I'm very pleased with. They're called Pocket Pretzels. Sounds a little dirty, doesn't it? I don't know if they're new, hard to find, or if I've just noticed them for the first time. I purchased them at Walgreen's, and according to the website, they're available at all Walgreen's locations.

Anyway, they're like Combos (which is what I was looking for, but they didn't have any Orange Cheese Pretzel flavor in stock), but they're different in that rather than just having the filling jammed into that little pretzel asshole like Combos, they look like little pinched footballs, and instead of dubious (yet very tasty) Combo Filling, they've got dubious (yet very tasty) peanut butter filling. I'd say that the PB tastes like a sweeter PB, like a Peter Pan or a Skippy, with a tinge of organic/handmade PB thrown in, minus the oil.

http://www.realsnacks.com/products-index.html

Highly (haha, get it?) recommended.

Pretzel rods dipped in melted chocolate (and then dried and sold, not going through the process myself). The gigantic ones you get at a bakery or at some catered affair. I like the dark chocolate ones. White chocolate is an embarrassment to the chocolate family.

Heath Bar cookies. Strangely enough, also available at some Walgreen's stores. The one at the corner of Mattis and Springfield in Champaign, IL has them some of the time, and the one on Canal in New Orleans had them the one time I've been shopping there. They're very hard to find, but I always look for them when I'm in a foreign cookie aisle. They're a shortbread-based cookie with, you guessed it, pieces of Heath bar mixed in.

This newfangled yogurt that THM brought home the other day. It's called YoCrunch, and the flavor I had was strawberry yogurt, with a little package of Nestle's Crunch BBs along with it. You mix the two. It's very fucking good. I did not want to share it with THM. I think I'd pay $3 per package for it, and buy it 6 at a time. Luckily, I think they're about $0.50 per tub. THM said that there were other varieties, but she didn't think I would like them as much, and after finding the different types online, she was right. My recommendation is the sixth one down, but I don't really like vanilla very much, so your results may vary.

http://products.peapod.com/14655.html

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:08 am Reply with quote
tgm, they always have the heath bar cookies at the walgreens near my house, and I think the CVS as well. want me to send you some>?
The Green Monkey
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:31 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
You don't need to send a package all by itself, but if you're ever sending me something else in the future, I'd love a package thrown in...

Toffee must be considered too upscale for Bloomington.

Page 1 of 1