SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  My poor nephew...
Page 1 of 1    

My poor nephew...

Spliv41
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Poor kid broke three fingers on his right hand while skating the other day. My sister said his hand was blown up like a balloon by the time she got to him. This is his first major injury in almost three years of skating. I've got to give him a lot of credit though, he says the splint hasn't slowed him down one bit, and that there's no way he'd give up skating. Now THAT'S a true skateboarder. He makes his uncle very proud! It's nice to know that the next generation shows signs of being as hardcore as the previous ones were.

PEACE
COOLSTUFF
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:35 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 04 Jul 2003 Posts: 9728 Location: ORANGE CITY, FLORIDA
i hear ya bro,
my 9 year old son was slalom racing down a pretty big hill a few weeks ago and wiped on some loose sand near the side of the road.
he jammed his thumb back real good and it also blew up pretty quick. scraped all the skin of his knuckles and even got a nice scrape on his chin.
it happened on sept. 5th which happens to be the "ANNIVERSARY" of my one and only "MAJOR WIPEOUT" back in 1980 when i had a concussion, busted my arm and wrist and knocked 4 front teeth out.
let me tell you how my son was walking around the emergencey room like a little evel knievel.
he was proud that he wiped out on his daddys anniversary.
talk about sharing things with your kids !!!!!!!!!!!
modskin
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:55 pm Reply with quote
I flipped out all the people on my hall in my dorm the first year in college.

I slammed face first bombing down 10th Street in Atlanta.

I had a scrape from my hairline down to my chin, my shirt was totally bloody. I had scraped off part of an eyebrow.

And the best part was that when I pulled down my bottom lip, you could see the outline of all my front teeth cut into the inside of my lip..

No one on my hall fucked with me, EVER.
Spliv41
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:48 pm Reply with quote
Great stories guys, definitely some gnarly action there - thanks for sharing. I'm meeting up with my nephew to skate tomorrow, so I'll get to survey the damage first-hand. Guess we won't be doing any power slides, huh?

PEACE
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:58 am Reply with quote
I've only slammed face first once, I was skating a 6 foot mini at a local park, and I had told all the frootbooters not to wax the coping, and that only made them wax it more. If you look at the videos on my site, I like doing nollie heelflip lip tricks, and i was going into a tailslide with it, the board slid right out from under me and a nosedived into the flat, landing on the side of my face. Rather than just kicking the kid's ass, i took off both my shoes, lobbed them at his face as a distraction and threw my board at his ankles, causing him to fall down. He got up all crying and shit out of embarrassment and started talking shit so i called him a homoerotic frootbooter to which he replied "ITS AGGRESSIVE INLINER YOU DICK!" and i told him the only thing aggressive about him was his attraction to the male gender. At that point his g/f told him not to embarrass himself and they left. my jaw was swollen for 5 days though.

Anyways, that rocks that he was so proud to wipe out on your anniversary, I hope I have a son like that one day, maybe he'll nail his first 540 on my anniversary, lol.

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:36 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
ShackleMeNot wrote:
"ITS AGGRESSIVE INLINER YOU DICK!"

utt..
Jeff.

"what the heck you talking about i sent you the money weeks ago,and you still gaveme a negative feedback,and top it off never sent me the tape,its ebayers like you that screw people,Thanks for messing up my ratings jerk.."

A. Fuckingkissfan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 1 of 1