SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  info
Page 1 of 1    

info

DnB
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:08 pm Reply with quote
So living here in NC there is not much to offer as far as skateparks.This year one has opened up 10 mins from my house it is a Christian skatepark opened by a church and it actually offers free skating on Sunday if you come early and listen to a hour long sermon.. Well the people that run it have no clue about skating except there sons like to flip there boards around.The ramp there are better than nothing and well its my only option except a 1 1/2 hour trip to Asheville for some crete which I go to on some weekends..However I go to the "Lords" park 3-4 times a week because I am addicted to this shit and I am wondering if you guys can help me fix a problem ?? After each session there is all kinds of shit caked up on my wheels I am thinking its a combo of wax and dirt/dust which makes riding the ramps seem hazardous ..Will softer wheels help me grip ..What can I do to eliminate some of this..I am willing to power wash the park with heat since I have access to cleaning equipment used for tile cleaning..Will this help?
The park is indoors and has a weird top layer on the ramps here is a pic if you can figure out what the top layer is...?

I trust you guys have plenty of answers
vilms
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:27 am Reply with quote
Could it be MANNA FROM HEAVEN?

Page 1 of 1