SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  any video's with grigley on vert?
Page 1 of 1    

any video's with grigley on vert?

oldschoolkyle
Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:06 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 01 Apr 2002 Posts: 6278 Location: St. Petersburg, FL
I have Sure grip's Summer Sessions, but wanted to know if there were any other video's out there with the grigster on it shredding. Grigley himself didn't even really know of any!
dignan
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:15 pm Reply with quote
I have Psycho Skate, and it has some shots of him doing streetplants at the Institute of Psycho Studies. And some other stuff too, some ditch shit I think.

[email protected]
Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:58 pm Reply with quote
as a huge fan of grigley's back in the day...i would put him still as my favorite toay.......... i would love to know if any one just had video of him skating ...... i would love to get a copy if you do !!!!!!!
dignan
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:01 am Reply with quote
I'll have to watch Psycho Skate again soon. It has something of Grigley in it, and Groholski and Jinx, Gator, Hosoi, Hawk, Gonz, Chuck Hultz. Basically a Vision owned video production company made it. I also have the Vision Street Wear Fashion Video #3, and that may have some Grigley in it too, although a lot of the footage is from Psycho Skate.

captain fun
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:51 am Reply with quote
In Vision's Volume 4 video of the 1985 NSA competitions, there is footage of Grigley's contest run at the Mile High Ramp in Lake Tahoe, California. And in case you are wondering, I have a decent, original copy of this video.

Page 1 of 1