SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  My handpainted decks
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

My handpainted decks

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:07 am Reply with quote
DUDE! That's the Fred Smith logo I made as a tat idea. That looks killer! nice job!

dancinwithdeath
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:07 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Quote:

On 2004-06-03 04:47, The Boneless-one wrote:
I think it looks nice. The modern shape decks are bothering me (generally).

Thanx! It means alot coming from you because your boards look like the real deal. AWESOME!! I love em' both! And belive it or not, I told my girl something similar after she took the pic of them. The popsickle shape really takes away from the graphics

Quote:

On 2004-06-07 01:07, AlvaCollector wrote:
DUDE! That's the Fred Smith logo I made as a tat idea. That looks killer! nice job!

Thank you, Thank you!

I was going through Fred Smith withdrawls because I never got ahold of any.

[ This Message was edited by: dancinwithdeath on 2004-06-07 06:12 ]
The Boneless-one
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:21 am Reply with quote
The original reason i made the "JFA Tour skeleton" graphics was that the tshirt with those graphics looked SO cool. And to me the skeletal graphics present the essence of skateboarding cause i think skeleton graphics and skateboards are somthing you just can't separate no matter how many times the theme's been used. JFA decks were also something i never got until recently (mid-size white paisley logo NOS), so i just had to make one myself, i wanted a JFA board that bad.
dt_56
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:55 pm Reply with quote
hey dancin - what kind of photo paper did you use? Just curious...
zodiac13
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Aug 2002 Posts: 4822 Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Those are hot. Good work!
dancinwithdeath
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:45 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Quote:

On 2004-06-07 06:21, The Boneless-one wrote:
The original reason i made the "JFA Tour skeleton" graphics was that the tshirt with those graphics looked SO cool. And to me the skeletal graphics present the essence of skateboarding cause i think skeleton graphics and skateboards are somthing you just can't separate no matter how many times the theme's been used. JFA decks were also something i never got until recently (mid-size white paisley logo NOS), so i just had to make one myself, i wanted a JFA board that bad.

man i hear ya. i f'n love skeletons. I only have about 30 boards in my collection as hangers, but everyone except for a few santa cruzs have a skeleton/ skull somewhere in it. i guess thats the theme i created. my parents think something is wrong with me when they see em'. i guess there is lol!

Quote:

On 2004-06-08 14:55, dt_56 wrote:
hey dancin - what kind of photo paper did you use? Just curious...

this was a brand called "invent it" that i got off ebay. which is junk. stay away from that stuff. it looked good, but peeled right up. all the edges have scotch tape on them to keep them down. there is a kodak brand out there that i'm gonna try next, i'll let ya know how that turns out. There's a bunch of different kinds out there. i'll post pics and info with what i find. i just dont have the cash right now. spent the last on paint pens

[ This Message was edited by: dancinwithdeath on 2004-06-10 06:53 ]

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3