SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  nike dunks in skateshops
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

nike dunks in skateshops

www.theskateboardmuseum.c
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:57 am Reply with quote
we sell them to shops for 32 dollars. So who crapped in your mouth?
livi-skater
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:14 am Reply with quote
you sold your sole to the devil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
oasis
Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:11 pm Reply with quote
I have nike dunks. They are fucking nice. I bought them because they are different. I have not ever seen anyone with a pair of nike dunks where i live whereas there are thousands of people, more nonskaters than skaters, are cruising DC's, Etnies, DVS, etc. And more recently i-Path which is now being sold at PacSun.

They make good shoes, if you ever wore a pair you know what I'm talking about. I think Vans and all the companies I mentioned above are doing fine and don't need my support right now. They are selling out just fine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jefchoy
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:46 pm Reply with quote
the good thing about the nikes is that the lines are limited, they aren't pumping out another shoe, i'm actually stoked to see what they are doing vs. the skate companies who rip off everything and have like 40 shoes in a catalog every season.

if you have issues with nike jumping into the skate market, well what about the skate companies jumping into the 'lifestyle' market. are shoe companies interested in selling shoes to skaters or 'skateshoes'?

It's a pretty fine line.
ThrashCan
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:41 am Reply with quote
So much drama in the LBC.....

I want to say..Shut up, just skate!! but that state of mind wont save skateboarding, it will just let the bullshit slide.

Only thing to really do besides bitch, is to do some research on companies then support the ones you think really give a shit about skateboarding.

Use you judgement and dont forget to support smaller companies/shops. Most of the time, they're the only ones who care.

[ This Message was edited by: ThrashCan on 2004-06-03 02:42 ]

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3