SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Let's see your NASH/VARIFLEX/ACTION SPORTS, etc.
Page 15 of 15    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Let's see your NASH/VARIFLEX/ACTION SPORTS, etc.

zeno01
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:23 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
pweakland wrote:
Trolls rule totally rules!

Totally

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:52 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Apr 2023 Posts: 2 Location: Where I’ll be later, is just now. In the past tense anyway.
(Plagiarism? Productive proofreading? Or did I just start rewriting your post? Oops, sorry homie. Chalk this one up to Malicious Mischief).

Forget the baby, N-n-n-n-Nuke Seattle is a must for me. Sum41 or thumbs up 7up were not some of the best parts of the 90's. These though were tolerable:

1) 8 foot vert ramps. No Masonite so yer feet ended feeling like they were tied to a paint shaker. The deck occasionally existed.
2) Easy to rack rattle cans.
3) Powell blanks with 6 holed Ventures.
4) Incorrect punkrock interpretations of social norms, economic stability, morally sound and time tested methods of mental gymnastics allowing belief and faith to get us through these uncertain times. AHRHH, ha! Naw man. FUCK YOU if you can’t take a joke.

Smashin’and a bustin’ and i ain’t diggin out that record just for the words!

Do you get that I got it?!?!? I got it! I noticed the “sub-text”. I’m just always surprised and excited when someone else is familiar with “locking themselves up in their room, listening to that violence oriented punkrock music that does nothing… (endquote. Ha!)

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:10 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Apr 2023 Posts: 2 Location: Where I’ll be later, is just now. In the past tense anyway.
8” series skateboard

*8” laminate deck with kicktail
*sturdy 6” truck
*55mm Turbo wheels
*quality shielded bearings
*safe non-skid tape
???

I’m fairly certain that was what my first hill mob was on. I gotta a picture of one I was watching somewhere many moons ago. If I remember correctly they wanted bookoo bucks for it. Over $250, in box and what I would call simply “not used” condition. I’m guessing I have to have some other server to link to pictures to post. Otherwise I’m just dumb and maybe I’ll figure it out tomorrow.[/quote][/url]

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:01 am Reply with quote
if ever any uk bro's need anything we ship anywhere and im happy to give a discount to s'n'b forum members just send me an email to

Page 15 of 15    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15